Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayers for Ari

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    Thanks...done.

Blog Entries
    Praying!

Newest update:

He was sent back to the icu late last week. He began having problems breathing and through tests the doctors discovered an issue with his heart. It seems that he has suffered a heart attack sometime over the past couple of weeks. They are running tests and looking for more clots and so far finding none. Naturally they put him back on the vent and now weening him from it again. Please pray for the doctors and staff. That they be clear minded and well rested each day. Pray for his hearing/ears to open and his swallowing to return. Thank you for sending this along

4. The Following User Says Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

Romans828 (11-15-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    Newest update:

He was sent back to the icu late last week. He began having problems breathing and through tests the doctors discovered an issue with his heart. It seems that he has suffered a heart attack sometime over the past couple of weeks. They are running tests and looking for more clots and so far finding none. Naturally they put him back on the vent and now weening him from it again. Please pray for the doctors and staff. That they be clear minded and well rested each day. Pray for his hearing/ears to open and his swallowing to return. Thank you for sending this along
    I was just wondering about him yesterday and checked his FB page. Thanks for the update, Krys.

I'm sorry, I thought I had posted an update a couple of weeks ago!

I received this message in mid December:

"He was transferred to a rehab facility in Charlotte. Therapy has been vigorous and aggressive. He is coming along wonderfully. Still have the same obstacles: swallowing mainly. Not sure how long much longer he’ll be there. But no trach, no ventilator. God has surely been good!"

...and I'm very happy to report that according to his FB page he was able to go church today and even said a few words to the congregation. :)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

A.J. (01-06-2019), Colonel (01-07-2019), GodismyJudge (01-07-2019), Quest (01-09-2019), Romans828 (01-07-2019)

Thank you for praying!!!!

I am trusting God for full recovery!

I am not pastoring now, but am expecting full recovery and the best is yet to come!!! I will pastor again.

I am currently going for therapy a couple times a week in Columbia. It is downtown, so it takes about 40 minutes by car to get there. ( I live about 25 miles northeast of Columbia.) I am walking with a cane a little, mostly using a rolattor.

It is good to be alive,.... but it is great to be saved!!!

Psalm 107:20 NLT
    He sent out his word and healed them,
    snatching them from the door of death.

Psalm 103:1-5 NLT
    Bless the Lord, O my soul;
    And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
    Bless the Lord, O my soul,
    And forget not all His benefits:
    Who forgives all your iniquities,
    Who heals all your diseases,
    Who redeems your life from destruction,
    Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
    Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
    So that your youth is renewed like the eagleís.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ari For This Useful Post:

A.J. (09-13-2019), Colonel (09-13-2019), curly sue (09-13-2019), Ezekiel 33 (09-13-2019), FaithfulOne (09-13-2019), fuego (09-13-2019), GodismyJudge (09-13-2019), krystian (09-13-2019), Romans828 (09-13-2019)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ezekiel 33 For This Useful Post:

Romans828 (09-13-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    ...am expecting full recovery and the best is yet to come!!! I will pastor again.
    In agreement...amen!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

Romans828 (09-14-2019)

Whew!! When I saw this thread earlier, I thought it started more recently, but then I saw the 2018 dates. Continuing onto this page, I got scared b/c I thought the "latest" update was going to be a bad one. Glad to see Ari doing better!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FaithfulOne For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (09-16-2019), Romans828 (09-14-2019)