Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: My 2000 GMC Sierra

  1. #11
    Don't Ban me Bro! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,567
    Thanked: 2704
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    Love those old boats! It was 30yrs ago someone gave me a 1974 Mark IV that was a bit rusty but fully intact. With that 460, overstuffed leather seats I called it my supercharged lazyboy.
    Everything about that coupe was cool. It had a separate switch for the power wing window.

    And the trunk ...

    Name:  95873cbd4b8_hd_1976-lincoln-continental-town-coupe.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  37.2 KB

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Everything about that coupe was cool. It had a separate switch for the power wing window.

    And the trunk ...

    Name:  95873cbd4b8_hd_1976-lincoln-continental-town-coupe.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  37.2 KB
    The best part was that it was a coupe. That’s cool factor right there. Cool trunk

  3. #13
    Administrator fuego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,770
    Thanked: 5838
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    Love those old boats! It was 30yrs ago someone gave me a 1974 Mark IV that was a bit rusty but fully intact. With that 460, overstuffed leather seats I called it my supercharged lazyboy.
    Hey, somebody gave me a '76 I believe it was back in the day. But it was way past '76 (I think in the '90s). More like the pimp mobile in the year I was driving it.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

    Ezekiel 33 (11-14-2018), FireBrand (11-05-2018)

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    Hey, somebody gave me a '76 I believe it was back in the day. But it was way past '76 (I think in the '90s). More like the pimp mobile in the year I was driving it.
    Pics??

  6. #15
    Administrator fuego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,770
    Thanked: 5838
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    Pics??
    You know I don't have a pic of it. This was still pre cell phone days. lol.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

    FireBrand (11-07-2018)

  8. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    You know I don't have a pic of it. This was still pre cell phone days. lol.
    My favorite stone-age pic is a polaroid (self processing) of me doing an outrageous burnout with my ‘66 Charger w/383 at 6,000 screaming rpm’s. My brother had our parents camera, I dumped him out for the shot and I proceeded to boil the hides. We were just talking about it the other day. This was fall of ‘76. Sure wish I kept that pic.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

    Ezekiel 33 (03-12-2019)

  10. #17
    Don't Ban me Bro! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,567
    Thanked: 2704
    FYI, the pics I posted were not of the car I actually owned but it was the same make, model, year and color combination. Mine was cooler though, it had the wire wheel covers.

  11. #18
    Senior Member Nikos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,317
    Thanked: 2562
    Attachment 4143

    The towne coupe was my favorite car until it got pancaked at a red light. 460 4 bbl. - big and fast.[/QUOTE]

    Nice!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikos For This Useful Post:

    FireBrand (03-09-2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
You can avoid major, expensive repair costs with an extended service plan for your Hummer. Many vehicle repairs can cost thousands of dollars in unexpected expense, now may be the time to consider an extended service plan for your vehicle.