Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Justin Bieber Wants to "Live Like Jesus." He Tells His Salvation Story

And because Justin was raised by a godly mother and in Church, he should absolutely know better.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CatchyUsername For This Useful Post:

FresnoJoe (10-04-2015), Romans828 (10-03-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    Please don't call me Sweetie. (and I'm not saying that with any tone but a simple request) Thanks.
    Sorry, but that's how we talk to one another down here in order to show there's no animosity or disrespect towards a person, even though we disagree. :BigHug:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Romans828 For This Useful Post:

FresnoJoe (10-04-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Romans828 View Post
    Sorry, but that's how we talk to one another down here in order to show there's no animosity or disrespect towards a person, even though we disagree. :BigHug:
    Ah, ok. You're talking to an "up here" gal. And honestly, I don't know where you're from. 7th Heaven doesn't translate into "down here" when it's words on a screen.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:

FresnoJoe (10-04-2015)

Down here = Virginia (Land of bacon, butter and G.R.I.T.S.)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Romans828 For This Useful Post:

A.J. (10-05-2015)

Most of the 'sweet talk' posts were pulled into a thread of their own:

http://livingfaithforum.com/forum/sh...eetie-quot-etc

10. The Following User Says Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

A.J. (10-05-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by CatchyUsername View Post
    And because Justin was raised by a godly mother and in Church, he should absolutely know better.
    It could be that he has decided to return back to some kind of a Christian life just one defined in terms of lower standards of personal morality in relation to sex, drugs etc. Meaning he isn't really struggling with those things. Hillsong Australia doesn't have that kind of an influence but there may be people at Hillsong NY who either promote that kind of thing as a-okay or at least look the other way when members take that as a de facto approach to Christian life. So I find his newfound faith somewhat questionable, it may amount to nothing more than being generally religious in the same vein that he grew up with and having found a church where it is cool to hang out and not a problem that he is a super-celebrity. This is the worst case scenario of course.