Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the most recent clumsy thing you've done?

she is adorable!

I've done most of those..

My latest episode. When we were in Las Vegas (with my sisters and their guys) we had dinner at a buffet. I have no idea how it happened, but one minute I was standing, and the next I was on the floor.

gah.

Quote Originally Posted by Femme* View Post
    My latest episode. When we were in Las Vegas (with my sisters and their guys) we had dinner at a buffet. I have no idea how it happened, but one minute I was standing, and the next I was on the floor.
    Speaking of buffets, a few years ago someone I know was in line getting some food when a sudden sneeze came upon him. Apparently the sneeze guards work because it did protect the food but he was so close the force of the sneeze caused him to smack his head hard on it. He said things got black for a second but he did remain standing. ;)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

Femme* (01-10-2019)

I forgot to turn the heat down for the night so I get up out of bed, walk out front and walking near my wife’s desk I bumped this mason jar full of her pens and pencils. Nasa has never seen pens and pencils fly like that.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Femme* (01-10-2019)

Resident Chocolate Monster Lista's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeze View Post
    Uh Lisa say something!
    Just now seeing this.

Wellllllll, I'll be honest.....everyday is a clumsy day for me. A friend of mine came over yesterday, and I was looking at one of her pandora charms, popped right out of my fingers. She handed it to me again, popped right out again. She wouldn't let me hold it again.

One of the more extensive ones I did was about two months or so ago. I was merely trying to walk in the front door, when the glass door caught my heel, and tried to amputate it. I still have a scar from that one. I have a bajillion of these stories, it's sad....

Quote Originally Posted by Lista View Post
    Just now seeing this.

Wellllllll, I'll be honest.....everyday is a clumsy day for me. A friend of mine came over yesterday, and I was looking at one of her pandora charms, popped right out of my fingers. She handed it to me again, popped right out again. She wouldn't let me hold it again.

One of the more extensive ones I did was about two months or so ago. I was merely trying to walk in the front door, when the glass door caught my heel, and tried to amputate it. I still have a scar from that one. I have a bajillion of these stories, it's sad....
    it's interesting that some of us have that gene... the one where we can trip/fall/etc on tile. While others could scale the side of a building with nothing but their hands and never even blink.

I have to admit, since I've started with my cane, it's helped.. .. somewhat.
    heh..

I tried to walk through a glass door,
    I wish people would not clean so well

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tschau For This Useful Post:

Femme* (01-14-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by tschau View Post
    My son did that once. I laughed until I cried. Thankfully, my son has the same sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Femme* View Post
    it's interesting that some of us have that gene... the one where we can trip/fall/etc on tile. While others could scale the side of a building with nothing but their hands and never even blink.

I have to admit, since I've started with my cane, it's helped.. .. somewhat.
    heh..
    right?!

Sorry about the cane situation there Femme.... Though, in the right circumstances, you could use it to take down a few people around you.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lista For This Useful Post:

Femme* (01-15-2019), Romans828 (01-15-2019)

I left my dishwasher door open yesterday to remind me to put my plate in and start the dishwasher when I was done.

It took me about three seconds before I turned round and bashed my ankle on it.

Also, last week, I had trouble with my left shoulder. It kept bashing things on shelves.

OVERALL though, while I still have circumstances of Serious Clumsy, I have got a LITTLE better as I've got older, as there are more times where I remember to listen when I think "Oh that could be dangerous" and DON'T then add "Nah I'm sure it's fine I got this"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tschau View Post