Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Anomaly: Moon Landing Fake

Quote Originally Posted by curly sue View Post
    Ok, where did I put my foil hat???

Believe it or not, there are the outer radiation belts around the earth that NASA admits that they STILL haven't figured out how to get through.

Kinda makes one skeptical about the so called moon landings.

I can't even say I researched it before I realized it's all been faked. Just bits and pieces came at me till AHAH! It DIDN'T happen!

Then the An0maly video came through my FB news feed.

And now, just tonight, I'm watching each video that I'm posting.

There is AMPLE evidence that it simply couldn't happen.

PS..... I'm not posting all this to change anyone's mind... I'm just sharing something I've come to believe.

Please feel free to post videos that prove they went. I just watched one.

We peons in the general population will never know some of this stuff for sure.

Conspiracies are all around us.

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    The first two things that I notice about the austronaut in the video is that he descends very slowly as he steps down the ladder and it appears that he is in close to a free fall during each step. This is impossible in a studio and even if they had filled the entire studio with water it wouldn't have looked like that. Also I'd estimate the weight that he appears to handle as he works against gravity to be in the vicinity of 20 kilos. I estimate this based on having watched lots of different people lift weights including their own bodies in all kinds of positions for many years. Considering that the gravity on the moon is about 1/6 of the gravity on the Earth that makes sense as long as he isn't changing the direction he is going in rapidly which would introduce momentum to a larger degree, which doesn't rely on gravity. My immediate estimate of him handling 20 kilos would mean that the man plus his suit would weigh 125 kilos if on the Earth and the truth is allegedly that the combination weighed a bit more so my estimate is a bit low but pretty close.

I looked it up and Neil Armstrong plus his suit allegedly weighed about 160 kilos which would make his moon weight about 26 kilos, not 20 as I estimated from the video in about 2 seconds.

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar
    The moon landing looks to be faked. The reason I think many would lie about it is that it was what they call "strategic deception". It was a cold war thing, we needed to do this (appear technologically superior) for the sake of national security.

So do we call these conspiracists, “Moonies”?

AJ, I’m not believing a nibble of this one.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-06-2018), FaithfulOne (06-16-2018), fuego (05-30-2018), Susan (05-30-2018)

Labeling people that are skeptical of a story line is just a technique to hinder truth.

I thought at one time it was an absurd theory, that the moon landing was faked but looking closer, the radiation belt thing, how does a flag fly in a no atmosphere environment, no dust kicked up, etc. etc.. You really have to give some credence to the fake theory.

Ohhh, how could everybody be in on it? .. watch CNN lately?

NDAs, money, threats, etc, all part and parcel of these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal TT View Post
    At this stage I still believe it but I have a Christian friend who doesn't believe in the moon landing and also believes the earth is flat and it's a giant conspiracy
    Some Christians have a tendency to become so anti-establishment, anti-science and anti-world that they will embrace practically any conspiracy theory or non-religious "alternative thought" in the process. I don't personally think that that makes for a great witness, it easily falls under the category of "avoid Jewish fables, foolish disputes etc" which is mentioned a few times in the NT.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-06-2018), FaithfulOne (06-16-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    Some Christians have a tendency to become so anti-establishment, anti-science and anti-world that they will embrace practically any conspiracy theory or non-religious "alternative thought" in the process. I don't personally think that that makes for a great witness, it easily falls under the category of "avoid Jewish fables, foolish disputes etc" which is mentioned a few times in the NT.
    On the other end of that, we are to be people of TRUTH. That means we don't swallow whole everything we've been told/taught. Some have a tendency to lean into "submit to the authorities" a tad to heavily.

How many here believe the "single shooter" JFK theory? Magic bullets?

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    On the other end of that, we are to be people of TRUTH. That means we don't swallow whole everything we've been told/taught.

How many here believe the "single shooter" JFK theory? Magic bullets?
    Just because I'm very slow to embrace conspiracy theories etc doesn't mean that I swallow whole practically anything at all. I'm basically skeptical of most things.