Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving it Back to Johnny Mac

Giving it Back to Johnny Mac

... point by point

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jonathan david For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (04-18-2018), FireBrand (04-17-2018), victoryword (04-18-2018)

I really enjoyed this. John really is obsessed with the Pentecostal/Charismatics. He says he is late in addressing, lancing the wound? He continually has had a scalpel in hand.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (04-18-2018), Jonathan david (04-17-2018), victoryword (04-18-2018)

Blog Entries
    Man, the first minute he is wrong on everything he says. I was going to correct what he said scripturally, but then I realized the guy in the video probably does it. I quit after a minute. lol.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (04-18-2018), Jonathan david (04-17-2018), Quest (04-18-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    Man, the first minute he is wrong on everything he says. I was going to correct what he said scripturally, but then I realized the guy in the video probably does it. I quit after a minute. lol.
    I feel a grunge in my spirit listening to that man (JM). The rebuttal was straight up along the lines of good courtroom litigation.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (04-18-2018)

Yeah, this cat Rod Saunders devotes a fair amount of videos debunking alot of false and misleading info against the PC movement.

His clip-by-clip approach is quite effective. He was a student at Rhema under Hagin, and has in-depth knowledge of WOF and its roots.

He totally dismantles a lot of false information about WOF history, beliefs and practice. He makes it so obvious how bad Johnny Mac and Co mess up their facts with poor research and prejudices.

JM's speech always seems to be totally void of even an ounce of grace. Bitter man.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ezekiel 33 For This Useful Post:

victoryword (04-18-2018)

Blog Entries
    This has become his trademark message...sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel 33 View Post
    JM's speech always seems to be totally void of even an ounce of grace. Bitter man.
    “Grace To You”? I dont need THAT kind of grace.

Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    “Grace To You”? I dont need THAT kind of grace.
    AMEN! A 12" butcher knife to the heart would feel about the same as his version of Grace does.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    I feel a grunge in my spirit listening to that man (JM). The rebuttal was straight up along the lines of good courtroom litigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan david View Post
    Yeah, this cat Rod Saunders devotes a fair amount of videos debunking alot of false and misleading info against the PC movement.

His clip-by-clip approach is quite effective. He was a student at Rhema under Hagin, and has in-depth knowledge of WOF and its roots.

He totally dismantles a lot of false information about WOF history, beliefs and practice. He makes it so obvious how bad Johnny Mac and Co mess up their facts with poor research and prejudices.
    I'll have to listen to it then.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (04-18-2018)