Thread: Things are Changing in Middle East

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar

Things are Changing in Middle East

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman met a group of religious leaders in New York, including two rabbis, a rare interfaith gesture for the de facto ruler of the conservative Islamic kingdom that allows negligible religious freedoms.

The 32-year-old heir to the throne, currently on a three-week tour of the U.S., met two Roman Catholic and three Jewish figures on Wednesday, the Saudi embassy in Washington said in a statement. Saudi Arabia enforces an austere interpretation of Sunni Islam, but Prince Mohammed has said he wants to ease the country toward "moderate Islam, open to the world and all religions."

"The meeting emphasized the common bond among all people, particularly people of faith, which stresses the importance of tolerance, coexistence, and working together for a better future for all of humanity," the embassy said. Although Prince Mohammed had recently met Christian figures, it marks the first time he's announced a meeting with a Jewish religious leader.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ater-tolerance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

FresnoJoe (03-31-2018)

We prayed that God would reveal Himself last night at our Passover Seder. Now I think I'll add a prayer for Prince Mohammed.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tehilah Ba'Aretz For This Useful Post:

FresnoJoe (03-31-2018), Romans828 (03-31-2018)

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehilah Ba'Aretz View Post
    We prayed that God would reveal Himself last night at our Passover Seder. Now I think I'll add a prayer for Prince Mohammed.
    Amen, I believe he is bringing a tidal wave of change (for the better).

His impact is widely under-reported.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

FresnoJoe (03-31-2018)

The Heavens Will Scroll

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? Revelation 6:14-17

When The Remanent Turns To Yeshua~!

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early. Hosea 5:15

Hosanna~! Save Now LORD~!

And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna; Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord: Blessed be the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest. Mark 11:9-10

Thank You LORD Jesus For Answered Prayer

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 1 John 5:14

Love, Your Brother Joe

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FresnoJoe For This Useful Post:

John (03-31-2018), njtom (04-09-2018)