Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Figure of Speech/Colloquial Language?

Oh that one. I remember that.

Lista,
    re: " It feels like you already have the answer that you think is correct..."

If I already knew of examples I wouldn't have any reason to start this topic.

re: "... you're waiting for people to fall into your trap, so you can snap them with the 'Jesus isn't really a deity' rubber band."

What???? I would never do that. While I curently do not have a belief in dieties, I would never question someone else's belief in them.

Blog Entries
    rstrats

Changing the subject but I would be interested in hearing some of your life journey in regard to Christianity and faith

Cardinal TT,
    re: "Changing the subject but I would be interested in hearing some of your life journey in regard to Christianity and faith"

I once had a belief in a supreme being and at some point I realized that I no longer had that belief. But as you implied, that is an issue for a different topic. I would really like to keep this one on topic, although most of the posts so far have been about different issues.

Perhaps someone new visiting this topic may know of examples.

So far it appears that no one new visiting this topic is a 6th day of the week/1st day of the week crucifixion advocate.

Quote Originally Posted by rstrats View Post
    Cardinal TT,
    re: "Changing the subject but I would be interested in hearing some of your life journey in regard to Christianity and faith"

I once had a belief in a supreme being and at some point I realized that I no longer had that belief.
    Did living in sin lead you towards no longer having faith ?

Colonel,
    re: "Did living in sin lead you towards no longer having faith ?"

That's an issue for a different topic.

Quote Originally Posted by rstrats View Post
    Colonel,
    re: "Did living in sin lead you towards no longer having faith ?"

That's an issue for a different topic.
    Would you answer the question if it was the topic?

I would reply to it, but I couldn't answer it. And that's the last comment I'm going to make in this topic with regard to that issue.