Thread: Stories I Tell While Touring In Israel...

Stories I Tell While Touring In Israel...

I wrote a book about 10 years ago that has been out of print for a couple years. I recently had a tour group that vigorously requested I re-write and refurbish the book. In the break since the end of the year I have been writing and editing furiously. The new release went live on Amazon a couple days ago and the paperback version went live yesterday. I've been very happy with the initial response! It has a new cover, lots of edits, new format and now it is available in both print and as an Amazon Kindle book. Actually, if a person buys the paperback, they can have the digital version for free as well.
    I'm sure Bookie can tell you, there isn't a lot of money involved. Still, it was cathartic to get all those stories written out and it's fun to know that people are enjoying them too. Now to sell about a million of them.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tehilah Ba'Aretz For This Useful Post:

Bookman (02-10-2018), Cardinal TT (02-09-2018), curly sue (02-09-2018), Ezekiel 33 (02-09-2018), sojourner (02-09-2018), tschau (02-10-2018)

I've been thinking of stories for another book. Maybe there will be a sequel. There is the story of Peter's very bad day. There is the re-built story of Elijah on Mt. Carmel. What about the story of my most dysfunctional tour group? Umm... The hazards of snorkeling at Caesarea. A helicopter tour with a billionaire. A hot sauce loving Japanese CEO. A bedouin sacrifice in the desert with a Japanese tour group. I suspect I could come up with another 30 good stories.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tehilah Ba'Aretz For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (02-09-2018), sojourner (02-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Tehilah Ba'Aretz View Post
    I wrote a book about 10 years ago that has been out of print for a couple years. I recently had a tour group that vigorously requested I re-write and refurbish the book. In the break since the end of the year I have been writing and editing furiously. The new release went live on Amazon a couple days ago and the paperback version went live yesterday. I've been very happy with the initial response! It has a new cover, lots of edits, new format and now it is available in both print and as an Amazon Kindle book. Actually, if a person buys the paperback, they can have the digital version for free as well.
    I'm sure Bookie can tell you, there isn't a lot of money involved. Still, it was cathartic to get all those stories written out and it's fun to know that people are enjoying them too. Now to sell about a million of them.
    Well tell us at least one of the stories to whet our appetites. ;)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

Romans828 (02-09-2018)

Thanks for telling. I just ordered the book.

I've heard a lot of good things from people who published with Amazon.