Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump's remark about "sh*thole" countries

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    And that's why the MSM is doing this. They'll do anything to make him look like a crazy buffoon. I highly doubt he said it. Aides said he did. Governors say he didn't... He says he didn't. It's the MSM trying to bring him down. IMO
    My guess is that he didn't use that word but that it came across as if he did. Which makes them feel justified to out him about that.

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar
    The real cess pool..

Trump's remark about "sh*thole" countries-congress-roto-hole-jpg

3. The Following User Says Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

Romans828 (01-13-2018)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BAP View Post
    So why then is Trump himself denying it .. why doesnt he own it and say hey I said what I got to say ..

Very often sometimes Trump is his own worst enemy .. His policies are solid but his boorish remarks undermine his own agenda

Proverbs 15:1 A gentle answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger.

Hopefully some of his Godly advisers will beat that verse into him
    Well, as VW said, maybe he's denying it because he didn't really say it? I've become very cautious about anything said about him that can't be substantiated with definitive proof.

And as far as "Very often sometimes Trump is his own worst enemy...His policies are solid but his boorish remarks undermine his own agenda", I said basically the same thing in my post:"Trump shoots himself in the foot a lot with what he says."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Valiant Woman (01-13-2018)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by BAP View Post
    I was agreeing with you ..
    Oh!

Never mind.

And since there's no real evidence he made the statement, I take back my response that it was insensitive and that he should apologize. I was going by what my father told me, that he saw on the news Trump saying it. But obviously he was mistaken because there is no such tape. My dad is 83, and I think he was watching the story on the news while they had an image of Trump speaking.
    When your praise match your prayers, the answer will come.
    https://www.facebook.com/Valiant-Wom...1103844642026/