Thread: Is New Orleans the Best City for Food

Blog Entries

Is New Orleans the Best City for Food

My wife and I just watched a cooking show from NO and the food looks awesome but they believe they have the best food.

How good is NO food compared to other cities

New Orleans has the atmosphere and the strong French creole element. Otherwise it would depend on which restaurant, don't you think ?

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar
    It's more nuanced than that. I think you could say Chicago is the best city for steaks, NY is the best city for pizza, but no city is the best place for "food".

Blog Entries
    In reflection I think they were referring to southern style but you're right each city will have their strength in cooking certain types of food

If you like Cajun and Creole food, New Orleans is tops - Or so I've read and heard...

I always wanted to visit that city, and sample the food and culture, but after I was born-again, I just never felt right in my spirit about going there - Same thing with Las Vegas.

I've eaten in a few of the finest places in New Orleans and I'll testify that the food is amazing. If you ever get a chance to eat at "Commander's Palace" you must accept the invitation. Don't bother with the Lebanese places though. Get your Middle Eastern food here in Jerusalem. I remember fondly eating grilled quail at the Atchafalaya Cafe. It's a rustic old house with the most amazing Cajun food.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tehilah Ba'Aretz For This Useful Post:

Cardinal TT (12-03-2017)