Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Never take a selfie with a rattlesnake

  1. #1

    Never take a selfie with a rattlesnake

    -A San Diego man was almost killed when he tried to take a selfie with a rattlesnake that he picked up from some brush.

    Unsurprisingly, the snake bit him.

    Todd Fassler's treatment drained the anti-venom stock at two separate California hospitals as doctors tended to the horrific wound on his arm.

    The hospital bill for his treatment came to a grand total of $153,161.25.

    Anti-venom it seems does not come cheap, with $83,341.25 of the total attributed to pharmacy costs.

    It is unclear if Fassler has insurance, or whether he will have to pay the full amount.

    Ironically Fassler has kept his own pet rattlesnake for over a year, raising the question of why he wanted to take a selfie with a different rattlesnake...

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ital-bill.html

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (07-29-2015)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Has your Toyota Prius warranty expired? Get a fast online quote from CarWarrantyUS today. Enjoy the open road and leave the repairs to us.