Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recommendations for trip to Israel?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiant Woman View Post
    Just don't sell no chicken dinners...In my Fred Price voice.
    Yep.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Valiant Woman (03-27-2017)

Sure, Marylyn Hickey and Billye Brimm are great. Especially Billye Brimm who shares the same acronym as me in her family name. But then you wouldn't be a "Livingfaithforum" tour. And you wouldn't have me as your tour guide. So, I hate that idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant Woman View Post
    Thank you Curly. I had the time of my life!
    I am sure you did. Thank you for sharing your pictures. Most wonderful!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Redeemed For This Useful Post:

Valiant Woman (04-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Tehilah Ba'Aretz View Post
    If you are thinking of a tour of Israel, advance planning can be very helpful. Have you read a bible story and want to see the location? Start making a list of places you want to see. Ever wonder why David just happened to be by a stream where he could find smooth stones for his sling? Just how much walking did Jesus really do? How big is the Sea of Galilee?
    I'm sure you understand what I am suggesting. What do you want to see? Have you heard about an experience you want to duplicate?
    Use your imagination! Do we need to have a birthday cake somewhere? Does anyone want some of my fresh roasted coffee? Do we want to hike in a couple places? Ride horses or ATVs?
    That is very solid direction. Thank you so much. I can see where you are going. That does help.