Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Malik Obama shares photo of brother Barack's Kenya 'certificate of birth'

You could try demanding that things should be restored back to what they would have been like if Obama had never been President. Interesting thought, don't you think ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (03-15-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikos View Post
    It is definitely real.
    How would you know?!?
    When your praise match your prayers, the answer will come.
    https://www.facebook.com/Valiant-Wom...1103844642026/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiant Woman View Post
    How would you know?!?
    Just an opinion Sister Woman.

* Toxic Troll - Negative Nancy Farm Truck's Avatar
    The damage has been done and it is now time to clean up the mess that he made rather than harping on things that will get no where.
    Laws have been violated... there's that prosecution thing and that prison thing... actually, it's treason so there's that death penalty thing.

I know, nothing will be done which is why this nation has turned in to a joke and it's days are numbered.

The Constitution is worthless... and it's too bad so many Christians put their faith and hope in the political process and are so worried about "saving this nation" to the point it has become idolatry for many.

This nation, nor the world is going to be saved... the entire planet is very close to descending into the great tribulation that Jesus spoke of... and He ain't lying!

For many, they will be shocked when they see Christians are not taking over the world like NAR followers teach

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar
    I had to produce a birth certificate to get my drivers license renewed. Obama still hasn't been able to produce a legit document.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

Nikos (03-14-2017)

Ok, let's say that it was real and that it proves he was born in Kenya. Seriously, does our country need that continuing distraction? He's out of office, move on!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susan For This Useful Post:

Femme* (03-13-2017), victoryword (03-13-2017)

If Obama gets prosecuted for this then a whole lot of other people who manage our national security and are responsible for these things need to be prosecuted as well, to include letting him even become a senator without doing a proper background check. You simply cannot get into government without a thorough background check and if that is the case with him then there was a whole lot of conspiracy going on within our government to allow him to become a senator and then a president.

I kind of doubt that this happened. But I am more interested in moving forward.
    Christ's Victory Bible Teaching Center
    Web site: http://www.cvbibleteachingcenter.org

Vindicating God Ministries
    (A Unique New Bible Teaching Ministry)
    Web site: http://www.vindicatinggod.org
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vindicatinggod
    Gab: https://gab.com/victoriousword
    Minds: https://www.minds.com/victoriousword/
    MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/troyedwards15

11. The Following User Says Thank You to victoryword For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (03-15-2017)

if that is the case with him then there was a whole lot of conspiracy going on within our government to allow him to become a senator and then a president
    Knowing that satan is the god of this world system who continually attempts to steal kill and destroy... it's totally being naive to think there are not hidden things going on behind the scenes.

They've been trying to get a one world government going for centuries due to satan's influence... and according to God's Word, there actually will be a one world government and a one world ruler.

It's nice to want to believe the best out of everyone but it's naive to ignore God's warnings concerning evil... those that ignore His warnings do so at their own peril.

What people fail to realize is that God's correction and His warnings IS good news cause He is giving us a heads up on what to watch for so we can avoid destruction which is what He is trying to accomplish... avoiding destruction.

This is why satan is going to (and already has) deceived many because they insist on everything being "positive" not realizing getting a heads up on coming trouble is positive as it provides a way of escape for those that are paying attention... sadly, many are not paying attention and don't even know they are in trouble already.

Matthew 7:21
    Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Farm Truck View Post
    Laws have been violated... there's that prosecution thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by victoryword View Post
    If Obama gets prosecuted for this then a whole lot of other people who manage our national security and are responsible for these things need to be prosecuted as well, to include letting him even become a senator without doing a proper background check. You simply cannot get into government without a thorough background check and if that is the case with him then there was a whole lot of conspiracy going on within our government to allow him to become a senator and then a president.
    Exactly, these people are not above the law and need to be held accountable, and with all the info than came from wiki leaks that would include Hillary too with her multitudes of crimes and scandals...and of course we need to move on and are doing so but you don't give criminals free passes just because they were high profile politicians.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

GodismyJudge (03-13-2017)

On the other hand... repubs may be worried about getting caught in their own lies.

Both sides contain many globalists so I wouldn't hold my breath that anything is going to be done.

One world government / one world ruler is just around the corner... we are in that season. Enjoy!

It's going to be sad to see so many claiming to be Christians fall for this not recognizing the signs of the times, just like the religious people in Jesus' day not recognizing Who He was even though scripture told of His coming.