Thread: Be encouraged that, God does not want you confused or troubled or baffled about his Word!

Blog Entries

Red face Be encouraged that, God does not want you confused or troubled or baffled about his Word!

Laura Grace here! I"ve been going around this forum, visiting, reading things.
    What stood out to me is a lot of people are so ultra focused on finding out if something is a sin (Christmas, Certain
    preachers, and so on) They are tripping themselves (and others) Up in the process. Jesus said not to put any stumbling
    block in our brothers way. Don't "block people" Out from God's Kingdom. Don't become elitists telling everyone how
    messed up they are, find ways to get people IN (not keep them out!) Now Jesus did the same thing .How many times
    did he show by example that nobody is left out? Not lepers, not prostitutes, not anyone! (Not even that wee little man
    in the tree!). So I'll be praying over this group now. and I want to say this (something BOLD) Please listen.

If you were born mentally challenged (Developmentally disabled) and could hardy understand to read can Jesus still
    save you? Well can he? What if you can't read your bible? What if you have limited brain comprehension? I ask this
    because This is the proof I offer that Jesus is not into all this nit picky stuff. Here's what he wants. Plain and simple
    YOU give HIM all of YOU and HE gives YOU all of HIM. You keep walking with Him. HE is the dad, the parent, the
    Shepherd AND The friend by HIS Spirit that shows you what to do or not do. All this policing each other has to stop.
    It's not edifying and it isn't helping anyone grow. Here's what makes you Grow, Spiritual FOOD (not rules and laws)
    and living water and Son Shine. Period! So some of you are eating too much leaven in your bread. Spiritually speaking.

Laura Grace Minister of the Living God and his Servant. Amen.
    When we stand before Jesus, he is not going to ask what everyone else told you to do....
    He is going to ask "what did I tell you to do?" Press on!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Laura Grace For This Useful Post:

Romans828 (12-28-2016)

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar
    quit nitpicking!

Here in Norway we have a Christmas ritual that is still being observed by a lot of people. They set out porridge to the gnome (comparable to the Leprechaun), preferably in the barn if they have one. I don't think anyone is sinning by doing such a silly thing, not unless they truly believe there is a gnome there that takes interest in their doing that. Not many people believe that any longer. Santa Claus is called Julenissen in Norwegian, literally the Christmas gnome. A rather large gnome, the others are more like a foot tall or so. He's not really the Christ-mass gnome either since "jul" isn't a word that revolves around Christ or Christianity, necessarily. It's all silliness by now. But some things are sillier than others.