Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Shame on You': Bill Clinton Accusers Fire Back at Behar for 'Tramps' Remark

Blog Entries

'Shame on You': Bill Clinton Accusers Fire Back at Behar for 'Tramps' Remark

UPDATE: Behar apologized on Tuesday for her remarks about the Clintons' accusers:

"I want to apologize. I never, ever intend to belittle sexual assault and the women who are victims of it ever...I'm sorry," Behar said.

Juanita Broaddrick, an Arkansas woman who accused Bill Clinton of rape, fired back at the "The View" co-host Joy Behar for dismissively referring to the former president's female accusers as "tramps."

In a discussion on the ABC morning show, the hosts were opining on Donald Trump's news conference before Sunday night's debate alongside Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey and Kathy Shelton.

'Shame on You': Bill Clinton Accusers Fire Back at Behar for 'Tramps' Remark-screen-shot-2016-10-11-9-06-31-pm-jpg

"She could have said, 'I would like to apologize to those tramps that have slept with my husband.' Maybe she could have said that," said Behar, as the audience laughed.

Broaddrick fired back on Twitter last night, writing "shame on you Joy."

'Shame on You': Bill Clinton Accusers Fire Back at Behar for 'Tramps' Remark-screen-shot-2016-10-11-9-07-29-pm-jpg

Broaddrick has accused Bill Clinton of sexually assaulting her in 1978, and has said that Hillary Clinton attacked her character after she came forward with the original accusations.

'Shame on You': Bill Clinton Accusers Fire Back at Behar for 'Tramps' Remark-screen-shot-2016-10-11-9-08-30-pm-jpg

Paula Jones took to Twitter as well this morning in response to Behar and Broaddrick.

"How am I a tramp when I said "NO," she wrote to Behar, accusing the liberal media of attacking Clinton's victims.

'Shame on You': Bill Clinton Accusers Fire Back at Behar for 'Tramps' Remark-screen-shot-2016-10-11-9-09-38-pm-jpg

Jones, a former Arkansas state worker, sued Clinton in 1994, accusing him of exposing himself and propositioning her in a hotel room while he was governor.

Clinton famously declared during a deposition in the case that he'd never had sexual relations with a White House intern, Monica Lewinsky, leading eventually to impeachment proceedings.

In an interview with Sean Hannity, Broaddrick said that Trump apologized for the vulgar 2005 comments about groping women's genitals, but she has never gotten an apology from Hillary Clinton.

"I've never heard one apology for what Hillary Clinton did to me after she threatened me after her husband raped me. I did have an apology from Bill Clinton, although he'll never admit it--I'd like to see him do it in-person," she said.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/1...s-tramp-insult

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Valiant Woman (10-12-2016)

The one that got me the most is Miley Cyrus' response of being "outraged by Trump's comments", after this shameful display.

The photo of her lewd display is too explicit to post on a Christisn site, but y'all get the idea.
    When your praise match your prayers, the answer will come.
    https://www.facebook.com/Valiant-Wom...1103844642026/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Valiant Woman For This Useful Post:

Quest (10-12-2016)

Blog Entries
    I can't stand that lady! I refuse to watch that show

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiant Woman View Post
    The one that got me the most is Miley Cyrus' response of being "outraged by Trump's comments", after this shameful display.

The photo of her lewd display is too explicit to post on a Christisn site, but y'all get the idea.
    Right!

So now Miley is going to get all sanctimonious

Quote Originally Posted by Pentecali View Post
    I can't stand that lady! I refuse to watch that show
    You called her a lady!

Blog Entries

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Like Cyrus has the moral base to be outraged by that. That's a real laugher.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Valiant Woman (10-15-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Like Cyrus has the moral base to be outraged by that. That's a real laugher.
    It is a joke..

Miley Cyrus: Woody Allen is an 'incredible person and a really great dad'
    Published October 11, 2016
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...great-dad.html

Miley Cyrus has spoken out in favor of controversial director Woody Allen.

“I loved working with Woody,” she told Variety of working with Allen on the new Amazon series "Crisis in Six Scenes." "You do like two takes. He just wants to go home and have dinner with his wife.”

She touched on Allen's headline-making relationship with his adopted daughter with Mia Farrow, Soon-Yi.

The pair has been married since 1997 and they have two children together.

“From the way I saw him with his family, I never saw him be anything but an incredible person and a really great dad,” Cyrus said. “People might slam me for saying that. I’m sure it was a hard time for that family. My family has been through hard things, and I think everyone’s suffering is different.”

In the past, Allen's son Ronan Farrow has slammed the celebrities who continue to work with his dad, calling Allen a predator.

Ronan Farrow's adopted sister, Dylan Farrow, has accused Allen of sexual abuse.

Ronan Farrow wrote an open essay about his dad ahead of the Cannes Film Festival in May, calling out Cyrus by name.

“Actors, including some I admire greatly, continue to line up to star in his movies. ‘It's not personal,’ one once told me. But it hurts my sister every time one of her heroes like Louis C.K., or a star her age, like Miley Cyrus, works with Woody Allen. Personal is exactly what it is — for my sister, and for women everywhere with allegations of sexual assault that have never been vindicated by a conviction.”
    This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (futility) of their mind, having the understanding darkened...
    (Ephesians 4:17-18)

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly...
    (Psalm 1)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GodismyJudge For This Useful Post:

Valiant Woman (10-15-2016)

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Something I have noticed is that those speaking out the most were already ant-trump. So far I have not heard a single supporter suddenly say they are withdrawing support..I am sure there may be some but truly I doubt most will..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GodismyJudge View Post
    It is a joke..

Miley Cyrus: Woody Allen is an 'incredible person and a really great dad'
    Published October 11, 2016
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...great-dad.html

Miley Cyrus has spoken out in favor of controversial director Woody Allen.

“I loved working with Woody,” she told Variety of working with Allen on the new Amazon series "Crisis in Six Scenes." "You do like two takes. He just wants to go home and have dinner with his wife.”

She touched on Allen's headline-making relationship with his adopted daughter with Mia Farrow, Soon-Yi.

The pair has been married since 1997 and they have two children together.

“From the way I saw him with his family, I never saw him be anything but an incredible person and a really great dad,” Cyrus said. “People might slam me for saying that. I’m sure it was a hard time for that family. My family has been through hard things, and I think everyone’s suffering is different.”

In the past, Allen's son Ronan Farrow has slammed the celebrities who continue to work with his dad, calling Allen a predator.

Ronan Farrow's adopted sister, Dylan Farrow, has accused Allen of sexual abuse.

Ronan Farrow wrote an open essay about his dad ahead of the Cannes Film Festival in May, calling out Cyrus by name.

“Actors, including some I admire greatly, continue to line up to star in his movies. ‘It's not personal,’ one once told me. But it hurts my sister every time one of her heroes like Louis C.K., or a star her age, like Miley Cyrus, works with Woody Allen. Personal is exactly what it is — for my sister, and for women everywhere with allegations of sexual assault that have never been vindicated by a conviction.”
    We talking about the same thing here? I was commenting on Cyrus being offended by Trump's comments. :)