Thread: Crochet

Blog Entries

Crochet

Saw something similar on Facebook and decided to give it a try..neat crocodile pattern
    Attached Images Attached Images Crochet-crocodile-hand-warmers-jpg 

Those are really cute! I've never made anything using the crocodile pattern, but I love how it looks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by curly sue View Post
    Those are really cute! I've never made anything using the crocodile pattern, but I love how it looks.
    It's real easy...but the video I watched had the 'scales' over the hand...I noticed how loose they were and felt that would defeat the purpose of 'warmer'. :) So I reversed them..

It seems like they could have been a bit bulky as well, being over the hands.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to curly sue For This Useful Post:

Quest (09-28-2016)

I think Femme wanted a pair as well. Saw them on her post. Very cool.

Blog Entries
    I can make them for the cost of the yarn picked out by the recipient, and shipping...shipping should be cheap using the little bubble bags from Walmart..and a little free advertising on Facebook..

I have been considering making a few special items, crafts I enjoy, and selling them at a local craft fair event...one awesome event we have is too large for me this year as it requires a 3 day commitment and has thousands of visitors...and the other has not been confirmed but it would be ideal, small local 1 day event.

I am making quilting fabric pinecones...and Christmas trees as well..The first tree attached was made with black satin ribbon and grape glitter...it was a test for one my granddaughter wanted, black and red, last tree. My husband frowns when I bring craft stuff home so I need o find a way to recoup the expense of my hobbies..

PM me if any of you are interested in any of these, custom made of course..
    Attached Images Attached Images Crochet-black-satin-ribbon-grape-jpg Crochet-peach-pine-cone-jpg Crochet-blue-pinecone-jpg Crochet-black-satin-ribbon-red-jpg 

Those are so pretty Quest! I found a wreath but could never find a pattern for it. Looking at what you did, I would imagine you can do this as well.

Crochet-fabric-wreath-jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Redeemed For This Useful Post:

Quest (10-01-2016)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
    Those are so pretty Quest! I found a wreath but could never find a pattern for it. Looking at what you did, I would imagine you can do this as well.

Crochet-fabric-wreath-jpg
    Wow! had not tried it on a wreath but I had wondered...that is gorgeous! love the colors..

I think the concept is all I need to make this but am sure some adjustments might be necessary as it progresses...have to try this!

please post a picture once you make one. I would love to see what you come up with.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Redeemed For This Useful Post:

Quest (10-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    Saw something similar on Facebook and decided to give it a try..neat crocodile pattern
    Really cute!

And the rest of your crafts are nice too. You've posted pictures before.

You do a wonderful job. That's what makes them so nice... you're so precise.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:

Quest (10-02-2016)