Thread: Charlotte Police Says 70% Of Arrested Protesters Had Out Of State IDs

Charlotte Police Says 70% Of Arrested Protesters Had Out Of State IDs

Who Is Behind The Riots? Charlotte Police Says 70% Of Arrested Protesters Had Out Of State IDs
    by Tyler Durden
    Sep 23, 2016 5:33 AM
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-out-state-ids

Confirming what many had suspected when viewing the sudden and intense collapse into anrchy that occurred in Charlotte this week, Todd Walther, spokesman for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police told CNN's Erin Burnett:

"This is not Charlotte that's out here. These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protestors, these are criminals."

"We've got the instigators that are coming in from the outside. They were coming in on buses from out of state. If you go back and look at some of the arrests that were made last night. I can about say probably 70% of those had out-of-state IDs. They're not coming from Charlotte."

As shocking as this statement is, it should not be a total surprise. 18 months ago, as the riots flared in Ferguson, there was one man pulling the strings of this 'domestic false flag'... George Soros. http://tinyurl.com/o6j4836 In an apparent effort to "keep the media's attention on the city and to widen the scope of the incident to focus on interrelated causes — not just the overpolicing and racial discrimination narratives that were highlighted by the news media in August," liberal billionaire George Soros donated $33million to social justice organizations which helped turn events in Ferguson from a local protest into a national flashpoint.

As The Washington Times explains...
    This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (futility) of their mind, having the understanding darkened...
    (Ephesians 4:17-18)

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly...
    (Psalm 1)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GodismyJudge For This Useful Post:

Romans828 (09-23-2016)

Blog Entries
    No surprise. I was in Baton Rouge the very day the 3 cops were shot to death. The chief of police, mayor, city councilwoman (all black) said the riots were all OUTSIDE ajitators brought in to stir up civil unrest

* Toxic Troll - Negative Nancy Farm Truck's Avatar
    Probably being paid for by george soros, and the democratic national convention or the clinton so-called foundation

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Farm Truck For This Useful Post:

Pentecali (09-23-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Farm Truck View Post
    Probably being paid for by george soros,
    Um, yeah, that's exactly what the article states.
    This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (futility) of their mind, having the understanding darkened...

(Psalm 1)

Did you notice the name of the article author ? It's the name of the main character played by Brad Pitt in the 90s movie Fight Club, the one who ends up becoming a terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    Did you notice the name of the article author ? It's the name of the main character played by Brad Pitt in the 90s movie Fight Club, the one who ends up becoming a terrorist.
    Never seen it.

(Psalm 1)

Seems it's just a forum user, I thought it was the one who wrote the news article.

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    Seems it's just a forum user, I thought it was the one who wrote the news article.
    Tyler Durden is a pseudonym for anonymous contributors to that blog.