Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: For those of you who were praying for Catchy...

I'm reminded of this :

1 Thes 4:13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
    15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

FresnoJoe (08-08-2016)

Glory~!

"Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints." Psalms 116:15

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FresnoJoe For This Useful Post:

Colonel (08-08-2016)

Hard to fathom. I met her once while attending a writer's conference near where she lived.

I never met her in person but I talked to her on the phone for hours. That was back when she was homeschooling her son.

I don't even have words ... what a wonderful woman. Not only is she rejoicing, but all of Heaven is, too, and so must we - even through tears.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KaySharpe For This Useful Post:

FaithfulOne (08-08-2016), Romans828 (08-09-2016)

I was going to suggest flowers from her "Forum Friends," but I saw this:

In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to her church's Benevolence Fund, 310 Shafer St. Richmond, Va. 23220.

I will miss her. I will be praying for her family.

Blog Entries
    Am stunned after reading Catchy has died....I never met her but got to know her through her posts and some pm's.
    She was a wonderful example of a godly, praying, christian woman who is now free forever with her Lord
    Saddened for her husband and son

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardinal TT For This Useful Post:

Colonel (08-08-2016), Romans828 (08-09-2016)

The only time I hung out with her was back in 2014 when I was in Fredericksburg VA, at the Awaken the Dawn conference...such a sweetheart. Will miss her greatly...I know we all know she's with Jesus now, but still this sucks big time.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FaithfulOne For This Useful Post:

A.J. (08-08-2016), Romans828 (08-09-2016)

John 17:24-26

(24) Father, I will that they also, whom Thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am; that they may behold My Glory, which Thou hast given Me: for thou lovedst Me before the foundation of the world.

(25) O righteous Father, the world hath not known Thee: but I have known Thee, and these have known that Thou hast sent Me.
    (26) And I have declared unto them Thy Name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved Me may be in them, and I in them.
    This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (futility) of their mind, having the understanding darkened...
    (Ephesians 4:17-18)

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly...
    (Psalm 1)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GodismyJudge For This Useful Post:

FaithfulOne (08-09-2016)