Thread: last 6 yrs been through ruins to something new

last 6 yrs been through ruins to something new

march 24th 2010: worked at cookie shop witness people stealing turned her in
    march 25th 2010 employee fired received death threats and told I pay dearly
    march 26th 2010 stood up what right and cause of what was unfolding lost friends
    march 29th 2010 My version of pearl harbor happen was robbed at 11:30pm did not know my account was being used till 4 hours later.

march 31 2010 no idea how deep it got but went to church and was told this you not hurt why do you need prayer god to busy for you.

hearing that my spirit felt broken. left that church and filled my heart with anger unforgiveness hate towards Christians all I knew that they are two faced.

April 15th would stand trail to tell judge what man I am accusing that robbed me, and out of the blue family with a little girl who smiled and said hello gave me a drawing and mother with smile asked how are you? gave me their number and little girl who kept talking and said know you been hurt deeply and that broke the frozen heart. went to their church on forgiveness and when pastor told me hate a burden you do not need to carry any longer, and the family wanted to help me I was scared
    June 3rd I admitted that what In way over my head and that would seek help and family worked with me for 3 months and repented.

October 25th 2013 was told that cookie shop was closing never had hard feeling towards the owners.

everyone in my family said file unemployment went same family we prayed November 3rd 2013 received calls from aunt anne pretzel and Walmart

November 23rd 2013 took Walmart job and cookie shop closed November 30th shed a lot of tears.

people said I want succeed December 15th 2013 hired to part-time and two yrs later full time and February 21 2016 was promoted to department Manager over Toys

Current still their and now an assistant in kids ministry at church

even when storms come and blows all the leaves off and ugly shows know that God not done he changing the leaves

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joseph For This Useful Post:

FaithfulOne (07-02-2016), krystian (07-02-2016), Lindaeverchanging (07-13-2016), Romans828 (07-02-2016)

Excellent testimony to God's goodness and provision!

Thank you for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by joseph View Post
    march 24th 2010: worked at cookie shop witness people stealing turned her in
    march 25th 2010 employee fired received death threats and told I pay dearly
    march 26th 2010 stood up what right and cause of what was unfolding lost friends
    march 29th 2010 My version of pearl harbor happen was robbed at 11:30pm did not know my account was being used till 4 hours later.

march 31 2010 no idea how deep it got but went to church and was told this you not hurt why do you need prayer god to busy for you.

hearing that my spirit felt broken. left that church and filled my heart with anger unforgiveness hate towards Christians all I knew that they are two faced.

April 15th would stand trail to tell judge what man I am accusing that robbed me, and out of the blue family with a little girl who smiled and said hello gave me a drawing and mother with smile asked how are you? gave me their number and little girl who kept talking and said know you been hurt deeply and that broke the frozen heart. went to their church on forgiveness and when pastor told me hate a burden you do not need to carry any longer, and the family wanted to help me I was scared
    June 3rd I admitted that what In way over my head and that would seek help and family worked with me for 3 months and repented.

October 25th 2013 was told that cookie shop was closing never had hard feeling towards the owners.

everyone in my family said file unemployment went same family we prayed November 3rd 2013 received calls from aunt anne pretzel and Walmart

November 23rd 2013 took Walmart job and cookie shop closed November 30th shed a lot of tears.

people said I want succeed December 15th 2013 hired to part-time and two yrs later full time and February 21 2016 was promoted to department Manager over Toys

Current still their and now an assistant in kids ministry at church

even when storms come and blows all the leaves off and ugly shows know that God not done he changing the leaves
    Thanks for sharing Joseph. God bless you and welcome to the forum. :)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

joseph (07-05-2016), Romans828 (07-02-2016)

thanks