Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Christian Mum who killed Daughters

Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    That paragraph above could explain her actions:

SSRI Antidepressants: The Gateway Drug to Mass Murder

https://www.cchrint.org/2014/04/24/s...o-mass-murder/
    It's so easy to make snap judgments about something when we actually know very little about all of the facts that are before God.

God knows everything, and He judges righteously.

God is out to save people, and He's not looking for a reason to disown His Children and send them to hell.

He came not to condemn, but to save.

II Timothy 2:11-13
    (11) It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:
    (12) If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
    (13) If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

II Timothy 2:13 (AMP.)
    If we are faithless [do not believe and are untrue to Him, He remains true (faithful to His Word and His righteous character), for He cannot deny Himself.

Wuest
    If we are unfaithful, that One remains faithful, for to deny himself He is not able.

Wuest's Word Studies...

...The words, "believe not," are apisteuō, and refer here, not to the act of believing, but to unfaithfulness. "If we are untrue to the Lord Jesus in our Christian lives," is the idea. He abides faithful...

Now consider that passage in light of demonic mental oppression, man-made SSRI's (that further jack up the way your mind is supposed to function), and "BAM", the devil, as a roaring lion, has found somebody to devour.

I doubt that will send her to hell.

But, I don't know everything about it, and neither does anybody else.

Oh yeah, so's that nobody accuses me of OSAS.

I do believe that a mature enough believer can sin away their own salvation, by willfully forsaking the Lord as a deliberate act of their will..
    This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (futility) of their mind, having the understanding darkened...
    (Ephesians 4:17-18)

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly...
    (Psalm 1)

If someone shipwrecks their faith in the act of for instance murdering someone then they have implicitly disowned Jesus and the Holy Spirit who sealed them for redemption has departed. If they die and are still to be saved then it would be a matter of making a positive exception rather than a negative exception to the rule that people are righteous by faith. Does God do that ? We don't know. All we know is that a supreme judge who has the law in the palm of his hand, could. Will God apply the wisdom he gave king Solomon and which he was reknown for throughout the world ? We will see.

A Spirit of jezebel was in control of this woman. She could not remain in total control over the family so she killed them. If the person does not get what they want you better look out. I discerned this spirit immediately from looking at that photo. Sometimes the gift of discerning of spirits works by just looking at a photo of someone. This has happened many times.

Blog Entries
    Too bad a neighbor didn't have a gun and stop her from shooting again after reloading..that had to have taken a minute or two..

Sorry, but I believe much of what is being dubbed as 'mental illness' is just someone who has surrendered to demonic control...In this current culture anything that expresses irrational hate and irrational behavior is being called' mental illness'.

Apparently this family hid their issues well and this woman lived a delusional or deceptive double life...otherwise the husband would not have said such venomous words to her.

Mental illness can be very physical in nature but how the illness came about may he a different matter.

Blog Entries
    As for the antidepressants I would say Christians really need to realize they need to avoid the methods of the world to deal with issues such as grief...I thank God that in two of my darkest hours He sent me what I needed...the first time it was someone who introduced me to the Holy Spirit and the second was when He spoke to me through His word and told me, I AM YOUR COUNSELOR'. Sadly all of us know God is no respecter of persons..

Yup. I just knew she was on medication. Homicidal akathesia. She could not metabolize the drug properly.

Jezebel isn't behind everything.

Quote Originally Posted by LionHeart View Post
    A Spirit of jezebel was in control of this woman. She could not remain in total control over the family so she killed them. If the person does not get what they want you better look out. I discerned this spirit immediately from looking at that photo. Sometimes the gift of discerning of spirits works by just looking at a photo of someone. This has happened many times.

Quote Originally Posted by CatchyUsername View Post
    Jezebel isn't behind everything.
    Your right about that. It's my foe so I know it so well. Look at this ladies eyes. Man that look tells me she is not crazy but determined. The first time I think this happened was on the old forums. An established member put up a picture and took it down quickly of herself. I looked at that picture and just knew things about her. I sent her a PM and asked her if it was true ? She said all of it was all true. It was a very detailed Word and it came about simply looking at her picture. Soon after that she went up in flames and was banned...

Define Jezebel in biblical terms. How does the Bible describe her, what does she do ?