Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Mum who killed Daughters

Blog Entries

Christian Mum who killed Daughters

It says she was a conservative christian so I am assuming she was once born again.

Many Christians will find this offensive but I believe it is 100% biblical - that mother is now in hell
    God can and does forgive murderers but she died before she could repent. She was a cold blooded murderer

Many believers want to put their head in the sand and will refuse to believe she is in hell and spin scripture to get her into heaven.
    Salvation is the greatest gift of all and can not be reduced to fairy floss feelings by believers

I would love to 'believe' she is in heaven even after committing such a hideous crime but scripture is clear that she is lost forever

http://www.christianpost.com/news/da...reveal-165833/

I disagree.

You cannot make that judgment.

From the article...

..."I do want people to know the truth, and everybody is like, 'What is Christy's motive?'" Davey said. "Christy did not have a motive. Christy was not mentally stable, and mental illness is a serious issue."

Fort Bend County sheriff's officials also confirmed with the Chronicle that they had received several mental health-related calls for help over the past four years at the family's residence.

Three of those calls were related to suicide attempts but the sheriff's office would not confirm who the calls concerned. The publication further noted that Christy, who had separated from her husband in the past, also targeted him during the attack but he escaped unharmed.

"I know that Jason and Christy were fighting about several different issues but I'm not sure what the final thing was that made her snap," Davey told the Chronicle.

People can be mentally sick/oppressed just like they can be physically ill.

My brother shot his wife and them himself.

He was not well mentally or emotionally.

Does that mean he is in hell now?

I don't think so.

He was a baby Christian who never really grew.

You tell me, is he in hell now?

Based on what Scriptures?

Because he didn't have time to formally/legally repent?

You can't make that call.

Under stress or duress, have you ever asked God to forgive you for something you were about to do?

Don't be so quick to judge.
    This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (futility) of their mind, having the understanding darkened...
    (Ephesians 4:17-18)

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly...
    (Psalm 1)

I believe we will all die with some form of unrepented sin in our lives. Gossip, unforgiveness, breaking the laws of the land (ie speeding, maybe?)............ It can be quite a list....

That's what grace is for?

Blog Entries
    Too many believers allow emotions to cloud scripture when it comes to loved ones.
    That is similar to Christians embracing same sex marriage because a loved one is homosexual and wants to be married

This deception will continue and will get worse.

Its time to stand for truth at the expense of our own emotions

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardinal TT For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (07-08-2016)

Blog Entries
    Do people believe that KKK who have murdered blacks but believe in Jesus and went to church are saved.

The unrepentant KKK killer and the murdered black sitting side by side in heaven singing hallelujah

Blog Entries
    What about a believer who struggles with same sex attraction and later 'marries' his same sex partner.....are they saved if they die in a car accident before repenting

If they are still truly saved and redeemed may as well let them become pastors and leaders in churches

Back to the OP .... mental illness is quite different than unrepentant deliberate sin, yes?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:

curly sue (07-01-2016), GodismyJudge (06-30-2016)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    Back to the OP .... mental illness is quite different than unrepentant deliberate sin, yes?
    First of all compassion should be shown to all suffering people which includes mental illness

We can get into a very slippery slope by using mental illness as a reason for sin. Society, lawyers and judges now use it to justify all sorts of behaviour.
    In the scriptures Judas hung himself but he was also distraught and one could argue he succumbed to mental illness therefore is not responsible and is in heaven

Many say Adolf Hitler was mentally insane....could he be in heaven????

If an unsaved person with mental illness kills people and then himself does God make a special allowance for him???????

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal TT View Post
    Too many believers allow emotions to cloud scripture when it comes to loved ones.
    That is similar to Christians embracing same sex marriage because a loved one is homosexual and wants to be married

This deception will continue and will get worse.

Its time to stand for truth at the expense of our own emotions
    As usual, you never actually address the substance or point of my posts.

You just like to pontificate.

You screenname is well chosen.
    This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (futility) of their mind, having the understanding darkened...

(Psalm 1)

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    Thank you.

(Psalm 1)