Thread: Stun Gun disguised as Mobile Phone

Blog Entries

Stun Gun disguised as Mobile Phone

http://www.news.com.au/national/brea...-1227457187476

Scary stuff to be able to do this.....it also may be a good thing when confronted by a potential threat

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardinal TT For This Useful Post:

FresnoJoe (08-01-2015)

Blog Entries
    Are stun guns illegal? Hadn't thought about that but would be a clever way to protect ones self..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Quest For This Useful Post:

FresnoJoe (08-01-2015)

I hope they're not illegal. I have one that I keep with me all of the time. I don't know how effective it would ever be but it sure makes a lot of noise!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:

FresnoJoe (08-01-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    ... I have one that I keep with me all of the time. I don't know how effective it would ever be but it sure makes a lot of noise!
    Test it out! Taunt a big strong friend into being a guinea pig.;)

Lots of people do that actually, there's a bunch of youtube videos around on that:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

FresnoJoe (08-01-2015)

I've tried to get someone to volunteer but for some reason I haven't had any takers. I can't imagine why. I am thinking about the next time the neighbor blocks my driveway to test it voluntarily or not. Is that nice?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:

FresnoJoe (08-01-2015)

I've tried to get someone to volunteer but for some reason I haven't had any takers. I can't imagine why. I am thinking about the next time the neighbor blocks my driveway to test it voluntarily or not. Is that nice?
    You mean your neighbor gets to test it involuntarily ? Or do you plan on asking him to volunteer when he shows up to get his car ?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

FresnoJoe (08-01-2015)

* Toxic Troll - Negative Nancy Farm Truck's Avatar
    I hope they're not illegal. I have one that I keep with me all of the time. I don't know how effective it would ever be but it sure makes a lot of noise!
    Check your state and local laws.

They're only illegal in some places, usually where liberals rule because they enjoy seeing people being unarmed and unable to protect themselves from criminals in anyway.

Test it frequently and make sure the batteries are up to snuff and above all - get a list of scriptures that feed the Mind of Christ in you concerning having authority over devils as well as scriptures concerning speaking God's Word so you can be hatin satan!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Farm Truck For This Useful Post:

FresnoJoe (08-09-2015)