Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jan Crouch suffers stroke

Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    Aww man!

Have you gotten over your shyness? Actually I guess you have, you used to be just a lurker for a long time but now you're not shy about speaking your mind. ;)
    I have gotten over much of the shyness. I can be quite chatty with strangers if they are responsive. One thing though, I am a loner. I love solitude. Mr Curly is not usually a chatty guy, so I'm the talkative one.

fuego says:
    We have a TBN here in Atlanta, and they held one with Dwight Thompson preaching (Paul and Jan were there too if I remember correctly). This was in the early to mid 90s I believe. Man that was a good meeting. That was when Dwight Thompson was on FIRE. I used to love to hear him preach back in the day.
    Now and then he still hosts tbn. I've seen him while channel surfing. I've always had a great appreciation for him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by curly sue View Post
    One thing though, I am a loner. I love solitude. Mr Curly is not usually a chatty guy, so I'm the talkative one.

You both would be a pioneer couple to live on the moon as a test case for when man finally settles there

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardinal TT For This Useful Post:

curly sue (06-03-2016)

Blog Entries
    Hey Curly! I am shy too. That is why I don't say much on here. Now that VW is here, I am skeered to pieces!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikos For This Useful Post:

curly sue (06-03-2016)

Blog Entries
    You're a funny man Nikos

Quote Originally Posted by Nikos View Post
    Hey Curly! I am shy too. That is why I don't say much on here. Now that VW is here, I am skeered to pieces!
    Hey, it's the internet, Nikos! Nobody can tell if we are shy or just snobby!

Blog Entries
    I'm so shy that I wear sunglasses while posting on here.
    Jan Crouch suffers stroke-zz-gif

Blog Entries
    I am so shy that I am skeered of those who have strong dominating personalities like VW and Susan and Lisa and fuego. They are powerful people and as a shy person I stay far away from them just in case they ban me from this forum.

Resident Chocolate Monster Lista's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikos View Post
    I am so shy that I am skeered of those who have strong dominating personalities like VW and Susan and Lisa and fuego. They are powerful people and as a shy person I stay far away from them just in case they ban me from this forum.
    You used to say I was nice....

How about let's leave the personal jabs out of the conversations. What do you think Nikos?

Blog Entries
    A TBN employee told me today they are having a private family funeral for Jan in the Los Angeles area. She'll be buried out here in California.

They're airing a live memorial tribute Monday on all the TBN locations

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pentecali For This Useful Post:

curly sue (06-04-2016), krystian (06-03-2016), Romans828 (06-03-2016), Valiant Woman (06-05-2016)