Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan Crouch suffers stroke

Blog Entries

Jan Crouch suffers stroke

BREAKING NEWS: TBN's Jan Crouch Suffers Massive Stroke, Family Praying for a Miracle

TBN co-founder Jan Crouch has been hospitalized after a massive stroke. The TBN family is asking for miracle healing prayers for the 78-year-old Christian media pioneer.

http://www.charismanews.com/us/57478...als-for-prayer

I pray she has/had time to get things right with Jesus - Really disappointed at the "behind-the-scenes" manipulation, greed, scandals and rumors that have plagued TBN for the last several years. -

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Romans828 For This Useful Post:

CatchyUsername (05-29-2016), wheeze (05-29-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikos View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: TBN's Jan Crouch Suffers Massive Stroke, Family Praying for a Miracle

TBN co-founder Jan Crouch has been hospitalized after a massive stroke. The TBN family is asking for miracle healing prayers for the 78-year-old Christian media pioneer.

http://www.charismanews.com/us/57478...als-for-prayer
    I pray for a miraculous healing and a speedy recovery for my sister Jan, in Jesus name and by His precious blood. Amen. ➕❤️
    When your praise match your prayers, the answer will come.
    https://www.facebook.com/Valiant-Wom...1103844642026/

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valiant Woman For This Useful Post:

CatchyUsername (05-29-2016), fuego (05-28-2016)

http://www.charismanews.com/us/57485...5-28%20%284%29

Carman posted on his FB page that they're saying recovery for Jan is "unlikely"

Carman said the Crouches build the "greatest Christian network of preaching the gospel in history." In recent years, Carman suffered through a bout with cancer and it was Jan Crouch who supported him emotionally and financially.

"Jan is the president and is totally irreplaceable," Carman's Facebook post read. "I've been close to her for 40 years. She is family to me. We have won countless souls to Christ together through that network. She is the best friend you can ever have when your going through a crisis and feel like everyone has abandoned you. Example: When I went through 10 months of cancer treatment and sent out 600 letters to 600 churches I've ministered at for support, and not one responded, it was Jan who paid my bills so I could focus on my fight with cancer. Her words to me was, 'Just get well"

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FaithfulOne For This Useful Post:

CatchyUsername (05-29-2016), Romans828 (05-29-2016)

Question

"Jan is the president and is totally irreplaceable," Carman's Facebook post read. "I've been close to her for 40 years. She is family to me. We have won countless souls to Christ together through that network. She is the best friend you can ever have when your going through a crisis and feel like everyone has abandoned you. Example: When I went through 10 months of cancer treatment and sent out 600 letters to 600 churches I've ministered at for support, and not one responded, it was Jan who paid my bills so I could focus on my fight with cancer. Her words to me was, 'Just get well"
    WOW! Six hundred churches, and not one response?!?! Unbelievable! That's outrageous!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valiant Woman For This Useful Post:

BAP (05-31-2016), CatchyUsername (05-29-2016), Romans828 (05-29-2016)

Blog Entries
    Crazy.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

CatchyUsername (05-29-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    Crazy.
    How is it possible? I mean, really? I can't even wrap my brain around that one.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valiant Woman For This Useful Post:

CatchyUsername (05-29-2016), Romans828 (05-29-2016)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiant Woman View Post
    How is it possible? I mean, really? I can't even wrap my brain around that one.
    thats not just with carman but that is the american church in general....

I hope my first post didn't come across as cold and mean - I sincerely meant what I said, but not with any malice...

I'm not surprised at all that Jan supported Carman (and surely many others) when he was down - She has always been the "heart" of TBN - Of course, I wish her well too, but I still think there are also some "questionable personal and business practices" she is going to have to repent for.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Romans828 For This Useful Post:

Cardinal TT (05-29-2016), CatchyUsername (05-29-2016)

Blog Entries
    On first impressions it does seem strange that so many churches could not help Carmen but the first priority of a church is to financially help the members of their church.
    A church can't financially help every guest ministry they have had over the years.
    I am surprised someone like Carmen did not have the finances as he sold a lot of records and did concerts.

Obviously a church can still give a offering to bless someone suffering cancer like Carmen but many of the average believers who get sick do not have the ability to raise funds that is why their home church should put them first.
    Carmen at least had contacts with someone like Jan who had the finances to help.

So many Christians do not have any access to finances to help alleviate their sufferings