Thread: April 2016: The Temple Of Baal Will Be Erected In Times Square In New York City

April 2016: The Temple Of Baal Will Be Erected In Times Square In New York City

April 2016: The Temple Of Baal Will Be Erected In Times Square In New York City
    By Michael Snyder, on March 22nd, 2016

I realize that the headline of this article sounds like it must be false, but it is actually completely true. The Temple of Baal (also known as the Temple of Bel) was a world famous landmark that was located in Palmyra, Syria. In August 2015, this temple was destroyed by ISIS, and most of the world recoiled in terror at the loss of a “cultural heritage site”. In an attempt to “preserve history”, two exact replicas of the 50 foot arch that stood at the entrance to the temple will be erected in April 2016 in Times Square in New York City and in Trafalgar Square in London. Needless to say, a lot of people are quite disturbed by this. In ancient times, child sacrifice and bisexual orgies were common practices at the altars of Baal, and now we are putting up a monument of worship to this false god in the heart of our most important city.

When I first came across this story, I could hardly believe it. But this is not just some Internet rumor. This was reported by the New York Times…

"NEXT month, the Temple of Baal will come to Times Square. Reproductions of the 50-foot arch that formed the temple’s entrance are to be installed in New York and in London, a tribute to the 2,000-year-old structure that the Islamic State destroyed last year in the Syrian town of Palmyra. The group’s rampage through Palmyra, a city that reached its peak in the second and third century A.D., enraged the world, spurring scholars and conservationists into action. Numerous nongovernmental organizations are now cataloging and mapping damaged cultural heritage sites in the region."

Of course most non-religious Americans don’t understand who Baal was, nor do they really care.

But the truth is that many of the elements of ancient Baal worship are being mirrored in our society in 2016. The following is an excerpt from an excellent article by Matt Barber…

"Ritualistic Baal worship, in sum, looked a little like this: Adults would gather around the altar of Baal. Infants would then be burned alive as a sacrificial offering to the deity. Amid horrific screams and the stench of charred human flesh, congregants – men and women alike – would engage in bisexual orgies. The ritual of convenience was intended to produce economic prosperity by prompting Baal to bring rain for the fertility of “mother earth.”

The natural consequences of such behavior – pregnancy and childbirth – and the associated financial burdens of “unplanned parenthood” were easily offset. One could either choose to engage in homosexual conduct or – with child sacrifice available on demand – could simply take part in another fertility ceremony to “terminate” the unwanted child.

Modern liberalism deviates little from its ancient predecessor. While its macabre rituals have been sanitized with flowery and euphemistic terms of art, its core tenets and practices remain eerily similar."

So considering the child sacrifice and sexual immorality that we are engaged in today, perhaps it is only natural for us to have a Temple of Baal in Times Square.

In the ancient world, the names Baal and Bel were often interchangeable, and they both trace back to the ancient Babylonian god Marduk. The following comes from Wikipedia…

"Bel became especially used of the Babylonian god Marduk and when found in Assyrian and neo-Babylonian personal names or mentioned in inscriptions in a Mesopotamian context it can usually be taken as referring to Marduk and no other god. Similarly Belit without some disambiguation mostly refers to Bel Marduk’s spouse Sarpanit. However Marduk’s mother, the Sumerian goddess called Ninhursag, Damkina, Ninmah and other names in Sumerian, was often known as Belit-ili ‘Lady of the Gods’ in Akkadian."

Read the rest http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...-new-york-city

Is this for real???

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:

Valiant Woman (04-13-2016), victoryword (04-13-2016)

Sounds very weird as if there is something deeper going on. It could be something subconscious involving sinners feeling at home with something pagan and anti-christian. People here in Norway who are against christianity or religion in general will some times claim adherance to old norse gods and rituals, as if theyd rather have the somewhat evil or sinful version of religion. They will never admit it, but it is their true nature that is coming out through that stuff.

Blog Entries

Temple of Baal Will Be Erected in Times Square Next Month

Temple of Baal Will Be Erected in Times Square Next Month

I realize that the headline of this article sounds like it must be false, but it is actually completely true. The Temple of Baal (also known as the Temple of Bel) was a world-famous landmark that was located in Palmyra, Syria. In August 2015, this temple was destroyed by ISIS, and most of the world recoiled in terror at the loss of a "cultural heritage site."

Read More: http://www.charismanews.com/us/56060...-%202016-03-25

That's disgusting, I wonder who is paying for this.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

Valiant Woman (04-13-2016)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    The antichrist

Temple of Baal Arch Canceled for New York City

-
    The Temple of Baal is not coming to Times Square in New York City next month. This is great news, and it represents an incredible victory for Christians in the United States.

As you will see below, the New York Times, Snopes and a whole host of other mainstream news sources reported last month that everything was on track for reproductions of the giant 48-foot-tall arch that stood in front of the Temple of Baal in Palmyra, Syria, to be put up simultaneously in Times Square in New York City and Trafalgar Square in London during the month of April. But now that will not be happening.

The only arch that will be going up will be in Trafalgar Square, and it won't be the one from the Temple of Baal. Instead, the Institute for Digital Archaeology has changed plans and will be putting up a reproduction of the Arch of Triumph which the Romans originally built in Palmyra and that has nothing to do with Baal. So why has there been such a dramatic change in plans?

On Friday, I received an urgent message from a contact that has been investigating this, and she told me that she had talked directly to someone from the Institute for Digital Archaeology and that she had been informed that no arch was going up in New York during the month of April.

I pressed her for confirmation, because every mainstream source that I could find said that the arch from the Temple of Baal was indeed going up next month. So her information would definitely change everything, but I needed to be able to confirm this.

Well, confirmation came in the form of an article from the Telegraph, which is one of the most important news sources in the United Kingdom. On Friday, they reported that the original plan to put up the arch from the Temple of Baal in New York and London simultaneously had been scrapped.

When the IDA revealed last December that it was intending to use its data and expertise to build not one but two replica Palmyra arches – to be unveiled simultaneously in Trafalgar Square in London and Times Square in New York – it generated headlines across the world.

Since then there has been some backtracking on the original idea. There will be no simultaneous unveiling in New York – they may transport the London arch there later, or build another one – and the Palmyra arch that is being reconstructed is no longer the entrance to the Temple of Bel (which survived an attempt to blow it up in August 2015) but the Arch of Triumph (partially destroyed in October) formerly located at one end of the Great Colonnade.

As you can see, this report confirms what they were originally planning to do, and this represents a massive change of direction...

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/...-new-york-city

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

CatchyUsername (04-12-2016), GodismyJudge (04-11-2016), Valiant Woman (04-13-2016), victoryword (04-13-2016)

Yeah, hubby and I were talking about this over the weekend.

What a great idea! Looks like according to what Krys posted, it will happen eventually. Let's pray not.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CatchyUsername For This Useful Post:

Valiant Woman (04-13-2016), victoryword (04-13-2016)

I believe it was the year 2014 that more babies were aborted than were born in New York. I am not at all surprised it was chosen as the site for this monstrosity.

They opened the door wide for Satan to have his likeness erected there. I wouldn't be shocked if NY officials required all state workers to bow before the image as they passed by it on their way to work each morning, or risk being fired for refusing.

Quote Originally Posted by CatchyUsername View Post
    Yeah, hubby and I were talking about this over the weekend.

What a great idea! Looks like according to what Krys posted, it will happen eventually. Let's pray not.
    When your praise match your prayers, the answer will come.
    https://www.facebook.com/Valiant-Wom...1103844642026/

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Valiant Woman For This Useful Post:

victoryword (04-13-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant Woman View Post
    I believe it was the year 2014 that more babies were aborted than were born in New York. I am not at all surprised it was chosen as the site for this monstrosity.

They opened the door wide for Satan to have his likeness erected there. I wouldn't be shocked if NY officials required all state workers to bow before the image as they passed by it on their way to work each morning, or risk being fired for refusing.
    There it is in a nutshell.
    Christ's Victory Bible Teaching Center
    Web site: http://www.cvbibleteachingcenter.org

Vindicating God Ministries
    (A Unique New Bible Teaching Ministry)
    Web site: http://www.vindicatinggod.org
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vindicatinggod
    Gab: https://gab.com/victoriousword
    Minds: https://www.minds.com/victoriousword/
    MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/troyedwards15

* Toxic Troll - Negative Nancy Farm Truck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    Taxpayers...

Reckon obama will be there to pay tribute?