Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Preachers of Atlanta

The weight of which breaks the yoke, I mean back. Thinking of that other tv show preacher who was doing that, at least to people her own size.

Who told Judah he could rap? Lawd somebody sit the child down! Please! The only tempo the dude knows is high speed and off tempo......somebody please educate the white boy. Please!
    When your praise match your prayers, the answer will come.
    https://www.facebook.com/Valiant-Wom...1103844642026/

I agree with you completely about LeAndria. She don't need to be anyone's pastor. She needs to be pastored herself. We don't disagree at all. She seemed to take what her spiritual mentor said to her and he was harder than Kim and the others. But yes, she needs inner healing, spend a lot of time in God's presence, and be Spirit filled. I don't know that any of them are.

There is so more victory and spiritual maturity when we are in fellowship, praying in the Spirit. God can teach us so much more because we're more sensitive to Him. Most believers have no idea how their lives can be so much more at peace and live victorious by time spent praying in our heavenly language.

Quote Originally Posted by CatchyUsername View Post
    I literally just got caught up on the last episode. I somewhat disagree with VW's assessment of LeAndria. She still pulled the, "Don't judge me" card out at the block party. She needs inner healing and deliverance. She's the type of person who has a specific pattern working in her life that needs to be broken. It goes like this: She does something completely incongruent with Christian behavior. When people speak out to her, or try and address it with her, she gets defensive, and in her mind, is, "judged by the Church". Thing is.....it's HER OWN BEHAVIOR that is the problem. I mean...when she was explaining WHY she went on social media drunk, she kept insisting that it was because she wanted to, "show the people" that she was, "just like them". Um, no boo. You are a pastor...a leader....who has no business being in sin (yes, LeAndria, drunkenness IS A SIN), and putting all of your business out there. Not that it's any different being done in secret, but her thought process is completely whack-a-doodle-dooooooo.

Who told Judah he could rap? Lawd somebody sit the child down! Please! The only tempo the dude knows is high speed and off tempo......somebody please educate the white boy. Please!

Ok.....here's my thing. Why are all of the ministers hanging out with Judah, giving him the impression that everything is cool, when he's in complete and utter heresy? See, this is what is driving me somewhat bonkers. They all pretend like everything is cool but his doctrine is a HUGE DEAL. I personally would not participate with Judah in anything because he is literally leading people astray. They all act like it's just a difference of opinion, but it's not.

Now LeAndria is someone I wouldn't let lay hands on me.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valiant Woman For This Useful Post:

CatchyUsername (03-28-2016), Romans828 (03-29-2016)

Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant Woman View Post
    I agree with you completely about LeAndria. She don't need to be anyone's pastor. She needs to be pastored herself. We don't disagree at all. She seemed to take what her spiritual mentor said to her and he was harder than Kim and the others. But yes, she needs inner healing, spend a lot of time in God's presence, and be Spirit filled. I don't know that any of them are.

There is so more victory and spiritual maturity when we are in fellowship, praying in the Spirit. God can teach us so much more because we're more sensitive to Him. Most believers have no idea how their lives can be so much more at peace and live victorious by time spent praying in our heavenly language.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CatchyUsername For This Useful Post:

Valiant Woman (03-29-2016)

You know I'm right!

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant Woman View Post

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CatchyUsername For This Useful Post:

Valiant Woman (03-29-2016)

I lost it when I heard that woman say that the Holy Spirit flows better when she wears a tutu.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenneth For This Useful Post:

CatchyUsername (03-29-2016), Valiant Woman (03-29-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    I lost it when I heard that woman say that the Holy Spirit flows better when she wears a tutu.
    I'd forgotten about that! Some things you hear, you just want to forget.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Valiant Woman For This Useful Post:

CatchyUsername (03-29-2016)

From everything I've seen of it, there's no way I could get through a whole episode. I'd just be yelling "BLASPHEMY" the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    From everything I've seen of it, there's no way I could get through a whole episode. I'd just be yelling "BLASPHEMY" the whole time.
    Well, not with all of them, but with Judah for sure.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CatchyUsername For This Useful Post:

Valiant Woman (03-31-2016)