Thread: These are the world's best countries.

These are the world's best countries.

These are the world's best countries. (Sorry, America — you're No. 4.)

The votes are in, America, and the best country in the world is ...

(Drum roll, please.)

It's Germany. Sorry, United States, you're fourth — right behind third-ranked Britain and second-ranked Canada. But, hey, America beat Sweden!

That's according to the inaugural "Best Countries" ranking from U.S. News & World Report, the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School and global brand consultants BAV Consulting. The ranking was officially unveiled at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, on Wednesday.

[Map: These are the world's least religious countries]

"Just as we have done with universities, hospitals and other institutions, our Best Countries portal will be a global homepage for stories and data to help citizens, business leaders and governments evaluate performance in a rapidly changing world," Mortimer B. Zuckerman, chairman and editor-in-chief of U.S. News, said in a statement. The publication is known the world over for many of its rankings.

Read more:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...oure-number-4/

We need to step up our game America!

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    These are the world’s best countries. (Sorry, America — you’re No. 4.)

The votes are in, America, and the best country in the world is ...

(Drum roll, please.)

It's Germany.
    I didn't read the article so I'm not sure what their criteria was but with the recent influx of multitudes of questionable immigrants...well, not sure that first place position will hold.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

Romans828 (02-28-2016)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    We need to step up our game America!
    I will take the Us over the others. Germany is full of Muslims. Canada is full of wild animals and snakes and frigid temps. UK is full of Muslims and resulting trouble and atheists.

The US is fantastic! A great place to live and governed by laws. I will have to admit that the future is not bright when I look at the coming election. But we are a Christian nation and God will see us through!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikos View Post
    I will take the Us over the others. Germany is full of Muslims. Canada is full of wild animals and snakes and frigid temps. UK is full of Muslims and resulting trouble and atheists.

The US is fantastic! A great place to live and governed by laws. I will have to admit that the future is not bright when I look at the coming election. But we are a Christian nation and God will see us through!

Granted, Canada is cold, but where you live is cold in the winter. And last I heard, you have a wild hog problem, WAY more poisonous snakes than we do, alligators, grizzly bears, wolves and cranky people.

Canadians are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    Norway is not even in the top 20; clearly the survey was rigged.