Thread: Coyotes

Coyotes

So I'm sitting back relaxing, reading some posts in my facebook feed and I notice one from a neighbor saying something about how he's going to run over a coyote the next time he sees it on his way to work. Some people start replying to him saying that its been around a long time, years, and its never done any harm and is actually useful for rodent control, etc.

More and more folk started responding and the majority don't mind it being around and don't want it harmed...and then it dawns on me, these people who are replying are other folk who live in MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

While I live in a suburb of Detroit it is by no means a rural area so this revelation surprised me a bit and I'd like to know if any of you have had any experience with a coyote in your neighborhood.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    and I'd like to know if any of you have had any experience with a coyote in your neighborhood.

Never had a problem

We have seen 2 dead ones on the side of the road in the last week. Dd used to have one get in her yard.