Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Season 6 Downton Abby

Season 6 Downton Abby

Did all you Downton Abby fans catch the season premier of Season 6 last night?

Yes, of course. It will be interesting to see how it ends. Bet Julian Fellowes kills off a couple of characters.

Sure did!

I've seen the whole season on a website that was most likely a pirate site (as Colonel was so kind to point out) ... even the finale that was shown at Christmas.

I think they ended it well.

Wanna know what happens?

JK

5. The Following User Says Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:

curly sue (01-05-2016)

Sometimes I go to the imd website and read the spoilers for a series we are watching. I haven't decided about Downton yet.

The Christmas finale was on Norwegian television on the 26th or so. They all died in a huge plane crash over the Andes mountains.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

curly sue (01-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    The Christmas finale was on Norwegian television on the 26th or so. They all died in a huge plane crash over the Andes mountains.
    Uh huh.....

Actually, some of them attended a Smith Wigglesworth meeting and then they all became Pentecostals, sold the estate and gave most of the money to Pentecostal missions work in Nigeria. This ending is historically possible and would be kind of cool, don't you think ?

My wish for the series finale would be:

1. Edith finally snaps and beats the crap out of Mary
    2. Violet and Isobel smack Mary and move to America and get their own series
    3. Anna and John have a baby, I mean really Fellowes, these two have been through the ringer, can you throw them a bone?
    4. Mrs. Patmore and Daisy leave Downton and open a café together and hilarity ensues.
    5. Michael escapes from where he has been for a season (I don't think they ever found his body) and returns to marry Edith and they live happily ever after, C'mon! You know Edith is owed a happy ending!
    6. Last scene, everyone on the cast lines up to smack Mary, fade to black! :) I really can't stand Mary.

nevermind... couldn't make the gif work
    Attached Images Attached Images Season 6 Downton Abby-2016-01-03-downton-abbey53-jpg