Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Fidel Castro to US: you owe us millions

  1. #31
    * Toxic Troll - Negative Nancy Farm Truck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,139
    Thanked: 675
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    I don't think you'll find any pre-world-wars Pentecostals that will tell you that one should shun medical science here.
    Well, you came a little too late for me brutha man! It's Bible... I'm not supposed to get sick, so I don't! Maybe God loves me more or something, cause His promise of health works for me and my household. My dogs don't even get sick!

    Yeah, it's too bad for some Christians the Lord is so powerless over the sickness / disease He claimed to have taken upon Himself so we wouldn't have to have them. He heals simply by His presence noted in Romans 8:11, if He is allowed to live in us and if we consider our bodies to be the Temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19,20)

    It's a shame that Christians put all their faith in medical science and so little trust in the Lord to teach them to walk in divine health.

    This is why many Christians die early... oh well... the revelation is in God's Word, so if you get tired of doctors experimenting on you, tired of pain, medical bills, medications, etc - Jesus would like to teach some old dawgs some new tricks!

    Unless of course you attended the John Macauther conference now believe God changed at some point and He will not heal you... if that's the deal, I recommend a nice fat life insurance policy so at least your family can have some bucks on hand for a nice funeral and to pay off some bills.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Farm Truck For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (08-23-2015)

  3. #32
    Wow Farm Truck! You really do have a knack for winning friends and influencing people. Of course you'll come back and say you are only speaking the truth, then, you'll say something condescending. Problem is, you never, EVER, speak the truth with love. You'd probably consider that to be a compromise. Well, I can tell you, the only thing you do when you speak like that is turn people off. Maybe you're right, but no one will be listening. You're just a noisy clang.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susan For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (08-23-2015), krystian (08-17-2015)

  5. #33
    Senior Member Colonel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    14,094
    Thanked: 5502
    Farm Truck has got it all and the rest of us ain't.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (08-23-2015)

  7. #34
    Super Moderator Quest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ashville, Alabama
    Posts
    5,869
    Thanked: 3348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Farm Truck View Post
    Well, you came a little too late for me brutha man! It's Bible... I'm not supposed to get sick, so I don't! Maybe God loves me more or something, cause His promise of health works for me and my household. My dogs don't even get sick!

    Yeah, it's too bad for some Christians the Lord is so powerless over the sickness / disease He claimed to have taken upon Himself so we wouldn't have to have them. He heals simply by His presence noted in Romans 8:11, if He is allowed to live in us and if we consider our bodies to be the Temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19,20)

    It's a shame that Christians put all their faith in medical science and so little trust in the Lord to teach them to walk in divine health.

    This is why many Christians die early... oh well... the revelation is in God's Word, so if you get tired of doctors experimenting on you, tired of pain, medical bills, medications, etc - Jesus would like to teach some old dawgs some new tricks!

    Unless of course you attended the John Macauther conference now believe God changed at some point and He will not heal you... if that's the deal, I recommend a nice fat life insurance policy so at least your family can have some bucks on hand for a nice funeral and to pay off some bills.
    I have been thinking/meditating all weekend on the bronze serpent and Jesus on the cross and the medical symbol of the serpent on the staff...

    I am wondering if that was done as a mockery to the scriptures...

    I do tend to believe divine and supernatural healing are not more prevalent because it's easier to trust the doctor than to build faith...

    Fred Price said he began to use his faith for healing at the 'headache' level....

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Quest For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (08-23-2015)

  9. #35
    Super Moderator Quest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ashville, Alabama
    Posts
    5,869
    Thanked: 3348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    Farm Truck has got it all and the rest of us ain't.
    God knows how to exalt the humble and humble the proud...so IF that's an issue, God will take care of it...

    But as I stated before, boldness in Christ sometimes sounds like arrogance but it's not if it's boasting in the LORD...

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Quest For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (08-23-2015)

  11. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    Wow Farm Truck! You really do have a knack for winning friends and influencing people. Of course you'll come back and say you are only speaking the truth, then, you'll say something condescending. Problem is, you never, EVER, speak the truth with love. You'd probably consider that to be a compromise. Well, I can tell you, the only thing you do when you speak like that is turn people off. Maybe you're right, but no one will be listening. You're just a noisy clang.
    Good post, I agree.

    I agree with a lot of what FT says but his delivery is terrible. If you want to minister to people and really help them you speak the truth IN LOVE.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (08-23-2015)

  13. #37
    Senior Member Colonel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    14,094
    Thanked: 5502
    The last time I had a medical doctor attend to something would be in the late eighties. Prescriptions meds - no idea, maybe childhood. I go to yearly checkups to the dentist. I had a tooth removed once. The last time I had a cavity must be around 10 years ago. My age ? Well, I'm soon to be 44.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (08-23-2015)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
You can avoid expensive repair costs with an extended service plan for your Hyundai. Many vehicle repairs can cost thousands of dollars in surprise expense, now may be the time to consider an extended service plan for your vehicle.