Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 230

Thread: Pretend this is your Facebook page

  1. #201
    Administrator fuego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    16,210
    Thanked: 14067
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Boops View Post
    Well u dern tootin ...I love that kind of talkin..if u ever notice Yall, I type the way I talk, and I aint gonna stop, and yes I agree with that man, and I can say, we is as smart and intelligent as anybody on this planet... and I for one am gonna stay that way...

  2. #202
    Near our drive is a 7200v trunkline (aerial) that feeds about 20 homes, mostly seasonal cottages. Early morning I heard a shotgun blast that made me jump. Power went out. So I drove the 3 miles to the nearest cell zone to make a call. The power truck scanned the lines and homes, pulled in to tell me it was a red squirrel that touched the wrong wires and fried. We both had a laugh.

    In talking with the young man he told me he and wife live nearby and used to attend our church a few years back and left when the bad stuff happened. The smile on his face when finding out he was talking to the new pastor was priceless. He said he heard good reports and his parting words were “dont be surprised if they pop in soon”. Divine appointments.

  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

    A.J. (05-28-2018), diakonos777 (01-19-2021), FresnoJoe (08-07-2019), fuego (05-28-2018), John (05-28-2018), Romans828 (05-28-2018)

  4. #203
    Resident Chocolate Monster Lista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Welcome, NC USA
    Posts
    3,056
    Thanked: 1547
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    Near our drive is a 7200v trunkline (aerial) that feeds about 20 homes, mostly seasonal cottages. Early morning I heard a shotgun blast that made me jump. Power went out. So I drove the 3 miles to the nearest cell zone to make a call. The power truck scanned the lines and homes, pulled in to tell me it was a red squirrel that touched the wrong wires and fried. We both had a laugh.

    In talking with the young man he told me he and wife live nearby and used to attend our church a few years back and left when the bad stuff happened. The smile on his face when finding out he was talking to the new pastor was priceless. He said he heard good reports and his parting words were “dont be surprised if they pop in soon”. Divine appointments.
    I just love a happy ending! (not the squirrel, bless its heart)

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lista For This Useful Post:

    FireBrand (05-28-2018)

  6. #204
    Senior Member Pentecali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,969
    Thanked: 2519
    Blog Entries
    2
    You don’t want me to pretend this is Facebook here.

    I’ve got too many folks starting drama on my page

  7. #205
    Frozen Chosen A.J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    7,995
    Thanked: 6026
    Quote Originally Posted by Pentecali View Post
    You don’t want me to pretend this is Facebook here.

    I’ve got too many folks starting drama on my page


    Yeah. "Folks."

    His name starts with an "m" and ends with an "ark."

  8. #206
    A beautiful spring morning. Getting ready to finish the rear brake work on the GMC I started last night. Things are going to get busy with truck and camper prep for the Yooper tour in July.

  9. #207
    Hey @Fuego we have in our area a pit BBQ smokehouse that has the rep of 22yrs of national level pit championships. Tonight we shared a “side” of pork belly burnt ends. Yowza.

    Pretend this is your Facebook page-5f5145ee-ce3b-470a-8246-8cbc351807db-jpg

  10. #208
    Administrator fuego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    16,210
    Thanked: 14067
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    Hey @Fuego we have in our area a pit BBQ smokehouse that has the rep of 22yrs of national level pit championships. Tonight we shared a "side" of pork belly burnt ends. Yowza.

    Pretend this is your Facebook page-5f5145ee-ce3b-470a-8246-8cbc351807db-jpg
    Nice. We have a BBQ place here in Atlanta that has pork belly burnt ends every Saturday. They have regular brisket burnt ends once a week too, but they douse them in a real sweet BBQ sauce which I don't like. Give me my burnt ends plain and if I want sauce on them I'll put it on myself. They don't put any sauce on the pork belly burnt ends.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

    FireBrand (08-12-2018), FresnoJoe (08-07-2019)

  12. #209
    You would most likely not like the political stuff I post let alone what I write about it........ (hint, I did not vote for a female president).

  13. #210
    Senior Member FresnoJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Elgin, IL
    Posts
    190
    Thanked: 117
    Beloved~!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
You can mitigate major repair costs with an extended service plan for your Jaguar. Many vehicle repairs can cost thousands of dollars in surprise expense, now is the time to consider an extended service plan for your vehicle.