Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Fair warning to the avatar-less people

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    Don't forget...we officially have that new rule: if a person is avatar-less a new random one will be automatically generated for you.

    If you don't know how upload one just make a post in this thread describing what you would like and we will try to oblige you the best that we can.

    So heads up avatar-less people, hurry and post your own before its too late! ;)
    Bumping for our new folk...tho no need to be scared, only Pente has reason to fear. ;)

  2. #42
    Senior Member KaySharpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    286
    Thanked: 132
    I got mine. :P

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    Bumping for our new folk...tho no need to be scared, only Pente has reason to fear. ;)
    Why me

  4. #44
    Senior Member Colonel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    12,095
    Thanked: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by Pentecali View Post
    Why me
    Speak these words out loud. Louder if you happen to be in an airport :

    "Drama cometh to me. A hundredfold returns in my lap by the power of allmighty God. Amen"

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

    FaithfulOne (03-13-2016)

  6. #45
    Frozen Chozen Admin A.J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,914
    Thanked: 3227
    Quote Originally Posted by Pentecali View Post
    Why me
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    Speak these words out loud. Louder if you happen to be in an airport :

    "Drama cometh to me. A hundredfold returns in my lap by the power of allmighty God. Amen"
    Ya, that.


  7. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    Don't forget...we officially have that new rule: if a person is avatar-less a new random one will be automatically generated for you.

    If you don't know how upload one just make a post in this thread describing what you would like and we will try to oblige you the best that we can.

    So heads up avatar-less people, hurry and post your own before its too late! ;)
    I think maybe FunFromOz was not around when this new rule was posted so I'm bumping it in case you're wondering about your new avatar. ;)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Visit Vase Resin for information and purchase of resin for silk flower arrangements.