Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 617

Thread: Gas prices in your area

  1. #551
    It was $4.29 when I filled up a couple days ago which is the most I've ever paid per gallon of gas.

    AAA: Michigan gas prices hit new record high

  2. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    It was $4.29 when I filled up a couple days ago which is the most I've ever paid per gallon of gas.

    AAA: Michigan gas prices hit new record high
    We hit 4.65gal up here about 12yrs ago. It was stifling.

  3. #553
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,634
    Thanked: 2299
    Blog Entries
    2
    .

    This is what all you Biden supporters wanted.


    Gas prices in your area-176fa65f-5629-40a8-bf2a-15eaa8186336-jpg
    Last edited by Pentecali; 05-07-2022 at 10:43 PM.

  4. #554
    Quote Originally Posted by Pentecali View Post
    .

    This is what all you Biden supporters wanted.


    Gas prices in your area-176fa65f-5629-40a8-bf2a-15eaa8186336-jpg
    Got your electric car picked out yet??

  5. #555
    Every station I saw had it at $4.59!

  6. #556
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    Every station I saw had it at $4.59!
    Exactly what we have. This is very incremental.

  7. #557
    Senior Member Romans828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    7th Heaven
    Posts
    3,295
    Thanked: 2833
    And yet, AAA predicts 4 million people will hit the road on Memorial Day weekend.

  8. #558

  9. #559
    Quote Originally Posted by Romans828 View Post
    And yet, AAA predicts 4 million people will hit the road on Memorial Day weekend.
    No matter what the Bidenistas try to do in raising pump prices, we will wait this out until they are VOTED OUT.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

    Highly Favoured (06-07-2022), Romans828 (05-20-2022)

  11. #560
    Senior Member Nikos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,408
    Thanked: 7226
    Blog Entries
    48
    Gas prices in your area-xaaa-jpg

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikos For This Useful Post:

    FireBrand (05-22-2022), Highly Favoured (06-07-2022)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Has your Kia Soul warrantyexpired? Get a fast online quote from CarWarrantyUS today. Enjoy the open road and leave the repairs to us.