Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 412

Thread: Gas prices in your area

  1. #401
    Gas prices in your area-ffa9ef64-8673-4413-8932-28dc5ba1dba6-jpg


    Found it for 3.35 later on today so that's decent for Ca.

    We have to pay environmental taxes you know.. so they can keep burning our Forrest down

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pentecali For This Useful Post:

    Muriel (10-18-2020)

  3. #402
    We have 2.17 for pump regular and about 2.37 for midgrade which is typically the going rate. That's the blend my truck takes. The better gas mileage with midgrade helps offset the cost.

  4. #403
    Senior Member Muriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    SE Michigan, USA
    Posts
    469
    Thanked: 344
    Cheap station (Citgo near church) 1.99 cash and 2.05 credit for Regular.

  5. #404
    Senior Member Muriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    SE Michigan, USA
    Posts
    469
    Thanked: 344
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    Being so far north and difficult for fuel transport, the only gas station (with 1970's analog pumps) in Copper Harbor has pump regular at 2.65 and Premo at 3.54gal. Not one complaint.
    The only place to go from Copper Harbor is to the very tip of the Keewanaw and then turn around and go back the way you came.

    You can spend some time looking for Michigan Tech's rocket launching site, but the road is definitely for a 4x4 only.

  6. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    Being so far north and difficult for fuel transport, the only gas station (with 1970's analog pumps) in Copper Harbor has pump regular at 2.65 and Premo at 3.54gal. Not one complaint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muriel View Post
    The only place to go from Copper Harbor is to the very tip of the Keewanaw and then turn around and go back the way you came.
    LOL...you guys made me somehow flashback to Sonny Elliot and how he used to tweak the Keweenaw Peninsula on his weather reports. Go to the 2:10 mark.


  7. #406
    Senior Member Muriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    SE Michigan, USA
    Posts
    469
    Thanked: 344
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    LOL...you guys made me somehow flashback to Sonny Elliot and how he used to tweak the Keweenaw Peninsula on his weather reports. Go to the 2:10 mark.


    Sonny was great!

  8. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by Muriel View Post
    The only place to go from Copper Harbor is to the very tip of the Keewanaw and then turn around and go back the way you came.

    You can spend some time looking for Michigan Tech's rocket launching site, but the road is definitely for a 4x4 only.
    Yup, slow going but we made it no probs and 2WD. It's worth the trip though finding the road when loggers have the place messed up made it difficult to find just which road led to High Rock. I ended up leading a 4 vehicle convoy trying to find it. There was a college kid with a highly modded truck, lifted, tires etc and he wondered if he could make it. Funny part, there was a 2020 Buick Encore following me out. He made it. Talk about an ego killer. All us truck and jeep guys tipped a hat to him. He said it was a rental so why not.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

    Muriel (10-20-2020)

  10. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by Muriel View Post
    Cheap station (Citgo near church) 1.99 cash and 2.05 credit for Regular.
    It's not valid to offer different prices for cash and credit out here. Or at least it wasn't.
    Is there such a thing as a rhetorical answer?
    Deja Moo: - (you don't want to know)
    Is it possible to have Deja vu and amnesia at the same time? (I feel like I've forgotten this before...) all from www.mikeysFunnies.com

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to FunFromOz For This Useful Post:

    Muriel (10-20-2020)

  12. #409
    Senior Member Muriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    SE Michigan, USA
    Posts
    469
    Thanked: 344
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    Yup, slow going but we made it no probs and 2WD. It's worth the trip though finding the road when loggers have the place messed up made it difficult to find just which road led to High Rock. I ended up leading a 4 vehicle convoy trying to find it. There was a college kid with a highly modded truck, lifted, tires etc and he wondered if he could make it. Funny part, there was a 2020 Buick Encore following me out. He made it. Talk about an ego killer. All us truck and jeep guys tipped a hat to him. He said it was a rental so why not.
    We tried it years ago when we had a 2WD Dodge Dakota. We kept bottoming out, and it was extremely muddy when we were there. We had somehow missed a turn, though and were headed back south on the other side of the peninsula.

  13. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by Muriel View Post
    We tried it years ago when we had a 2WD Dodge Dakota. We kept bottoming out, and it was extremely muddy when we were there. We had somehow missed a turn, though and were headed back south on the other side of the peninsula.
    Yup, same thing we ended up doing the first try. Then we just headed back to the main road in and saw the turn off marked on a sign pole the loggers put up to warn thieves they were under surveillance. Complicated but worthwhile.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

    Muriel (10-21-2020)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
You can avoid major, expensive repair costs with an extended service plan for your Mercedes Benz. Many vehicle repairs can cost thousands of dollars in unexpected expense, now may be the time to consider an extended service plan for your vehicle.