Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 317

Thread: Gas prices in your area

  1. #291

  2. #292
    We were around the $2 mark for a couple of months but now its averaging in the $2.50s.

  3. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    We were around the $2 mark for a couple of months but now its averaging in the $2.50s.
    I know this is the refineries doing seasonal blend but this is a huge increase.

  4. #294
    Administrator fuego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,875
    Thanked: 6932
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    I know this is the refineries doing seasonal blend but this is a huge increase.
    Crude has been going up too. Highest it's been in about 4 months I believe.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

    FireBrand (03-23-2019)

  6. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    Crude has been going up too. Highest it's been in about 4 months I believe.
    Demand has greatly increased. MAGA

  7. #296
    Gas Prices Rising In Michigan To Around $3 Per Gallon

    https://wwjnewsradio.radio.com/artic...round-3-gallon


    This part was interesting...anyone ever notice days when its lower?

    ...One thing people may not realize: If the price concerns you, there are good days and bad days to buy gas.

    This can vary depending where you live, DeHaan said; but in metro Detroit, the cheapest prices can typically be found on Tuesdays, while Thursdays see the highest prices.

  8. #297
    Administrator fuego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,875
    Thanked: 6932
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    Gas Prices Rising In Michigan To Around $3 Per Gallon

    https://wwjnewsradio.radio.com/artic...round-3-gallon


    This part was interesting...anyone ever notice days when its lower?

    ...One thing people may not realize: If the price concerns you, there are good days and bad days to buy gas.

    This can vary depending where you live, DeHaan said; but in metro Detroit, the cheapest prices can typically be found on Tuesdays, while Thursdays see the highest prices.
    The best and worst days of the week to buy gas


    Gas prices in your area-screen-shot-2019-04-12-2-11-46-am-jpg

    https://clark.com/cars/best-day-to-b...4cf99-72651801

  9. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    The best and worst days of the week to buy gas


    Gas prices in your area-screen-shot-2019-04-12-2-11-46-am-jpg

    https://clark.com/cars/best-day-to-b...4cf99-72651801
    Nifty!

    We are at 2.85

  10. #299
    Filled up for $2.79 but some places are in the $2.90s.

  11. #300
    Still getting ripped off

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Avoid unexpected, expensive repair costs with an extended service plan for your Suzuki. Many vehicle repairs can cost thousands of dollars in unexpected expense, now may be the time to consider an extended service plan for your vehicle.