Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 361

Thread: What did you make to eat today?

  1. #111
    Cooked a filet mignon and had a salad with it.

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by peace View Post
    Leftovers from yesterday. Fish balls, potatoes and carrots...

    Attachment 900
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    Looks great but what exactly are fish balls?
    Quote Originally Posted by peace View Post
    Balls made of fish meat



    I don't think I've ever heard of fish balls before. Is this what it is...something that comes out of a can?

    Scandinavia

    Fiskbullar in Sweden and fiskeboller in Norway are usually bought in cans. In Sweden, they are normally served with mashed potatoes or rice, boiled green peas and dill, caviar or seafood sauces. In Norway, they are commonly served with potatoes and white sauce made with the stock from the can, sometimes with added curry, and occasionally boiled carrot slices are served on the side or added into the sauce along with the fish balls.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_ball

  3. #113
    Senior Member peace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Fredrikstad, Norway
    Posts
    485
    Thanked: 325
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post



    I don't think I've ever heard of fish balls before. Is this what it is...something that comes out of a can?

    Scandinavia

    Fiskbullar in Sweden and fiskeboller in Norway are usually bought in cans. In Sweden, they are normally served with mashed potatoes or rice, boiled green peas and dill, caviar or seafood sauces. In Norway, they are commonly served with potatoes and white sauce made with the stock from the can, sometimes with added curry, and occasionally boiled carrot slices are served on the side or added into the sauce along with the fish balls.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_ball
    Yeah, the Norwegian way (above) with curry.

  4. #114
    Super Moderator Quest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ashville, Alabama
    Posts
    5,869
    Thanked: 3348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Not much today but making Chicken Alfredo with zucchini noodles tomorrow...YUM!!

  5. #115
    I made some Manwich sloppy joes with homemade potato salad.

  6. #116
    For breakfast I had 2 Jimmy Dean sausage patties, and a scrambled egg with cheese.

    In just a little bit....

    FISH TACO FRIDAY AT THE LUCKY DOG DINER IN VENICE FL!!! It will be worthy of it's own thread when I get back.

  7. #117
    Frozen Chosen A.J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    6,475
    Thanked: 4574
    I haven't eaten yet today. Someone come and cook me something.



    I'm still on low fiber and eating as close to gluten free as possible.

    Narrows my choices a little.


  8. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post

    I'm still on low fiber and eating as close to gluten free as possible.
    Sounds like a good excuse for lots of meat to me.

  9. #119
    Frozen Chosen A.J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    6,475
    Thanked: 4574
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    Sounds like a good excuse for lots of meat to me.


    Yes, yes it is!

    Not to mention we recently put half a beef in the freezer!

    Lots of steak in a half!

  10. #120
    Senior Member Colonel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    14,094
    Thanked: 5502
    Veggies with a sauce I made from olive oil, garlic, chili, ginger, coriander and lemon with the zest. I may add a few potatoes, red beans or lentils for some substance and eat it with grilled fish or chicken filet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Stop worrying about expensive repair bills with an extended service plan for your Nissan. Warranty plans are available for all Nissan models including the Nissan Sentra.