Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 138

Thread: What's the latest fast food you had?

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    It seems like every time you go by a McDonald's here and order a shake they tell you the machine is down. I don't think they actually sell shakes any more but they haven't told anyone.
    McDonald's probably makes the best strawberry shakes, might have to stop by there later in the week.

    What they did stop making was their chocolate dipped ice cream cones. They were awesome, a rich dark chocolate.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    McDonald's probably makes the best strawberry shakes, might have to stop by there later in the week.

    What they did stop making was their chocolate dipped ice cream cones. They were awesome, a rich dark chocolate.
    Not sure I ever knew they had those.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by FunFromOz View Post
    Are they milkshakes or thickshakes?

    Annoying the machine at the BK I regularly drove past was broken for a couple of weeks so I stopped going. Get the occasional one from Maccas now.
    I was desperate. Most fast food places don't make very good milkshakes. You really need a Baskin-Robbins. DQ isn't bad. Pure sugar though.

  4. #104
    Senior Member Valiant Woman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Posts
    3,642
    Thanked: 3168
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    It seems like every time you go by a McDonald's here and order a shake they tell you the machine is down. I don't think they actually sell shakes any more but they haven't told anyone.
    That happened with me a couple of years ago. The machine was not working on a couple of occasions. They do make the best strawberry shakes. I gave up and started going to Andy's Frozen Custard.
    When your praise match your prayers, the answer will come.
    https://www.facebook.com/Valiant-Wom...1103844642026/

  5. #105
    It's a cold wintry night and as I was at a red light I noticed a Wendy's and realized I hadn't had one of their bowls of chili in a looong time. It was good and warmed me up.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

    Romans828 (11-24-2020)

  7. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    It's a cold wintry night and as I was at a red light I noticed a Wendy's and realized I hadn't had one of their bowls of chili in a looong time. It was good and warmed me up.
    That's good stuff!

    Latest was Saturday night and craved a McDs double quarter pounder with cheese. A rare occasion.

  8. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    That's good stuff!

    Latest was Saturday night and craved a McDs double quarter pounder with cheese. A rare occasion.
    I've never had a double quarter pounder. But I did satisfy a taste for a big Mac a couple of times about a month ago. Hadn't had one in years.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

    FireBrand (11-24-2020)

  10. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    I've never had a double quarter pounder. But I did satisfy a taste for a big Mac a couple of times about a month ago. Hadn't had one in years.
    I have always liked the quarter pounder with cheese, like 40some years back. When they doubled it, yeah get twice the beef and half the bun!

  11. #109
    Senior Member Romans828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    7th Heaven
    Posts
    2,664
    Thanked: 2274
    I make my own Chili, but I gotta admit that Wendy's does a great job as well - I would pop in there (for lunch in the winter) when I was working, and grab a big cup of it on occasion.

  12. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    I have always liked the quarter pounder with cheese, like 40some years back. When they doubled it, yeah get twice the beef and half the bun!
    Yeah, the quarter pounder with cheese has always been my go-to. Just never had a double one. Guess I'm gonna have to do it in the next few days. I will report back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
You can avoid major, expensive repair costs with an extended service plan for your Toyota. We have plans for all Toyota models including the Toyota Corrolla.