Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 104

Thread: Timely Word from Todd Bentley

  1. #1
    Frozen Chozen Admin A.J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    6,296
    Thanked: 4455

    Timely Word from Todd Bentley

    ~Copied and Pasted off Facebook~

    .......... and I know that many have no respect for TB, but from what I hear from people who have gone to hear him speak in the last year or so, they say he's absolutely a changed man. There is a humility in him that they've never seen before.

    SO PLEASE DON'T TURN THIS THREAD INTO A TODD BENTLEY BASHING FEST.



    Todd Bentley
    11 hrs ·

    I received a prophetic word this morning to encourage the body!

    There is a new season of revival and a reawakening of My people in this hour! Can you hear the sound? The sound of My army rising in this hour? It is the mighty army of God! Time to take your rank and time to take your place for My army is rising again.

    There is a greater grace that is found in seeking My face! My people have no reasons to fear the shakings in this hour for it will be My power that sustains you! I will be releasing My Angels of commerce to uphold My chosen in this day! Do not fear the shakings around you for My Angels of finance are about you. This is a time I will open the storehouses of Heaven for you and rain down treasures about you. I have reserved for My people in this crisis a great provision like Joseph.

    This is a Jubilee time and hour of release of debt. This is a year of My sabbath rest (the Shimitah) for those that look to Me and choose to see that in the greatest hours of economic and worldly shakings there is a provision of Heaven where moth and rust cannot destroy. There is new wine in this hour full of My glory and joy unspeakable that will sustain you in this season as you learn to drink from a new from Me. I am breaking cycles and patterns of lack and once again bringing My people back full circle. I will redeem in these two 7 year cycles of 2008 and 2015! This is My hour of release and restoration.

    I am releasing new stirrings of revival and power so take the baton and run! There will be many new fires in this hour. The winds of My Spirit are upon you and they will carry the fire of My Spirit to the darkest places. I am going to hear from Heaven for those who have been on there faces. There will be dark shakings and great outpourings of My grace. You do need to be careful and hear that even in My shakings there is for you who fear My name a new season of revival and breakthroughs. Listen, My people, to My voice and regardless of what's around you and you will see rising in this hour! I am coming as a new rising sun with hope and healing in My wings!

    Many who have been in a place of transition will quickly find them selves at home. I will bring you in to your place and rest will be your portion. No more wanderings in your darkest season but a clarity of direction and purpose!

    Prophecy morning of Aug 26, 2015
    Todd Bentley

    https://www.facebook.com/toddbentley...08223703769500

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-26-2015), Quest (08-28-2015)

  3. #2
    Don't Ban me Bro! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,627
    Thanked: 4867
    Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    ~Copied and Pasted off Facebook~

    .......... and I know that many have no respect for TB, but from what I hear from people who have gone to hear him speak in the last year or so, they say he's absolutely a changed man. There is a humility in him that they've never seen before.

    SO PLEASE DON'T TURN THIS THREAD INTO A TODD BENTLEY BASHING FEST.

    That's a bit rude on your part and really bad form to foist this onto the readers. You really think you're not going to get a reaction to a TB "prophecy"?

    The man disqualified himself from ministry, let it go. His stuff shouldn't be posted here.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-26-2015), Nikos (08-28-2015)

  5. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    ~Copied and Pasted off Facebook~

    .......... and I know that many have no respect for TB, but from what I hear from people who have gone to hear him speak in the last year or so, they say he's absolutely a changed man. There is a humility in him that they've never seen before.

    SO PLEASE DON'T TURN THIS THREAD INTO A TODD BENTLEY BASHING FEST.



    Todd Bentley
    11 hrs ·

    I received a prophetic word this morning to encourage the body!

    There is a new season of revival and a reawakening of My people in this hour! Can you hear the sound? The sound of My army rising in this hour? It is the mighty army of God! Time to take your rank and time to take your place for My army is rising again.

    There is a greater grace that is found in seeking My face! My people have no reasons to fear the shakings in this hour for it will be My power that sustains you! I will be releasing My Angels of commerce to uphold My chosen in this day! Do not fear the shakings around you for My Angels of finance are about you. This is a time I will open the storehouses of Heaven for you and rain down treasures about you. I have reserved for My people in this crisis a great provision like Joseph.

    This is a Jubilee time and hour of release of debt. This is a year of My sabbath rest (the Shimitah) for those that look to Me and choose to see that in the greatest hours of economic and worldly shakings there is a provision of Heaven where moth and rust cannot destroy. There is new wine in this hour full of My glory and joy unspeakable that will sustain you in this season as you learn to drink from a new from Me. I am breaking cycles and patterns of lack and once again bringing My people back full circle. I will redeem in these two 7 year cycles of 2008 and 2015! This is My hour of release and restoration.

    I am releasing new stirrings of revival and power so take the baton and run! There will be many new fires in this hour. The winds of My Spirit are upon you and they will carry the fire of My Spirit to the darkest places. I am going to hear from Heaven for those who have been on there faces. There will be dark shakings and great outpourings of My grace. You do need to be careful and hear that even in My shakings there is for you who fear My name a new season of revival and breakthroughs. Listen, My people, to My voice and regardless of what's around you and you will see rising in this hour! I am coming as a new rising sun with hope and healing in My wings!

    Many who have been in a place of transition will quickly find them selves at home. I will bring you in to your place and rest will be your portion. No more wanderings in your darkest season but a clarity of direction and purpose!

    Prophecy morning of Aug 26, 2015
    Todd Bentley

    https://www.facebook.com/toddbentley...08223703769500
    Amen , thanks for posting

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to BAP For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-26-2015)

  7. #4
    Frozen Chozen Admin A.J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    6,296
    Thanked: 4455
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    That's a bit rude on your part and really bad form to foist this onto the readers. You really think you're not going to get a reaction to a TB "prophecy"?

    The man disqualified himself from ministry, let it go. His stuff shouldn't be posted here.
    Thank you for your opinion.

    However, people can read it or not. Agree or not. I just don't want a thread tearing the man apart. We had enough of that battle when the Lakeland Revival was happening. He was controversial then and controversial now.

    My understanding is that he submitted to and walked out the restoration process, God's gifts (they are irrevocable) are still operating through him, and he's moving in power and humility.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:

    CatchyUsername (08-27-2015), FresnoJoe (09-26-2015), Lively Stone (09-14-2015), Quest (08-28-2015)

  9. #5
    Don't Ban me Bro! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,627
    Thanked: 4867
    We know in part and we prophecy in part.

    This we know..

    The saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a noble task. Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own household well, with all dignity keeping his children submissive, for if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God’s church? He must not be a recent convert, or he may become puffed up with conceit and fall into the condemnation of the devil. Moreover, he must be well thought of by outsiders, so that he may not fall into disgrace, into a snare of the devil.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-26-2015), Nikos (08-28-2015)

  11. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    We know in part and we prophecy in part.

    This we know..

    The saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a noble task. Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own household well, with all dignity keeping his children submissive, for if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God’s church? He must not be a recent convert, or he may become puffed up with conceit and fall into the condemnation of the devil. Moreover, he must be well thought of by outsiders, so that he may not fall into disgrace, into a snare of the devil.
    John, why do you insist on making this thread about the very think A.J said she didn't want it to be about? Whatever the reason, it isn't a good one. If you want to discuss Todd in this manner, just start your own thread. I'm not sure why you insist on doing it in here when AJ requested us not to.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

    A.J. (08-27-2015), FresnoJoe (09-26-2015), Quest (08-28-2015)

  13. #7
    Don't Ban me Bro! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,627
    Thanked: 4867
    Well fuego, I take issue with insisting on approved responses to any thread. That is not really how forums work, especially when you float something on a controversial person or topic.

    I've never seen that, it seems very self-serving.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-26-2015), Nikos (08-28-2015)

  15. #8
    Frozen Chozen Admin A.J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    6,296
    Thanked: 4455
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Well fuego, I take issue with insisting on approved responses to any thread. That is not really how forums work, especially when you float something on a controversial person or topic.

    I've never seen that, it seems very self-serving.
    I simply asked to not turn it into a TB bash.

    Talk about the word, how it relates to other things we're hearing.

    The Bible does not tell us to write off people who are truly repentant. As soon as you have a personal conversation with him and can discern the spirit in which he operates, then I'll listen to what you have to say. Until then, Please don't turn this into a TB Bash.

    Others have asked, in threads they have started that it not go certain ways. I've seen it numerous times. (Not that some people listen)

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-26-2015), Quest (08-28-2015)

  17. #9
    Frozen Chozen Admin A.J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    6,296
    Thanked: 4455
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    John, why do you insist on making this thread about the very think A.J said she didn't want it to be about? Whatever the reason, it isn't a good one. If you want to discuss Todd in this manner, just start your own thread. I'm not sure why you insist on doing it in here when AJ requested us not to.
    Thanks.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-26-2015)

  19. #10
    Don't Ban me Bro! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,627
    Thanked: 4867
    Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    I simply asked to not turn it into a TB bash.

    Talk about the word, how it relates to other things we're hearing.

    The Bible does not tell us to write off people who are truly repentant. As soon as you have a personal conversation with him and can discern the spirit in which he operates, then I'll listen to what you have to say. Until then, Please don't turn this into a TB Bash.

    Others have asked, in threads they have started that it not go certain ways. I've seen it numerous times. (Not that some people listen)
    I would never, ever suggest writing anyone off, that is the other end of the extreme that says "lets restore them to ministry". Restore such a one, yes, to proper relationship with Christ, to fellowship, absolutely. To public, influential ministry, no. That is a notion that the priest class clings to but it is not biblical.

    And my apologies for the tone but when was the last time you saw a Paula White or a John Avanzini thread not go sideways? Seriously?

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-26-2015), Nikos (08-28-2015)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Has your Ford Focus warranty expired? Get a fast online quote from CarWarrantyUS today. Enjoy the open road and leave the repairs to us.