Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Minimum Wages Around the World

  1. #21
    Senior Member Nightsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    117
    Thanked: 119
    We haven't bought a gallon of milk in a while, but I'm pretty sure it is at least close to $4 at WalMart.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightsky For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (08-09-2015)

  3. #22
    Senior Member scottae316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    North of Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    172
    Thanked: 175
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    You're all in different countries, how much do you guys pay for say a gallon of milk? Its averaging about $1.99 right now in the US.
    $1.99 a gallon, I wish it was that low here in PA. We are close to $4.00 a gallon.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to scottae316 For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (08-09-2015)

  5. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    Who is getting a gallon of milk for under $2? I'm paying close to $4 right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightsky View Post
    We haven't bought a gallon of milk in a while, but I'm pretty sure it is at least close to $4 at WalMart.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottae316 View Post
    $1.99 a gallon, I wish it was that low here in PA. We are close to $4.00 a gallon.
    I figured prices fluctuated a bit around the country, but I didn't think there was that much of a difference. We peaked for a minute at $2.99 last year but its been pretty much back in the $1.99 range at major supermarkets most of this year. Maybe we have more cows?


    OK, now I'm curious about egg prices...starting a new thread, the bird flu spiked the prices in my area:

    http://livingfaithforum.com/forum/sh...s-in-your-area

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (08-09-2015)

  7. #24
    Senior Member Lively Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    252
    Thanked: 267
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    You're all in different countries, how much do you guys pay for say a gallon of milk? Its averaging about $1.99 right now in the US.
    In Ontario, Canada, we pay $2.99 Canadian dollars for one liter of 1% milk.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lively Stone For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (08-09-2015), krystian (08-07-2015)

  9. #25
    Senior Member Colonel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    14,041
    Thanked: 5452
    Eggs are from 20 cents per egg here in Norway

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (08-09-2015)

  11. #26
    Senior Member scottae316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    North of Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    172
    Thanked: 175
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    I figured prices fluctuated a bit around the country, but I didn't think there was that much of a difference. We peaked for a minute at $2.99 last year but its been pretty much back in the $1.99 range at major supermarkets most of this year. Maybe we have more cows?


    OK, now I'm curious about egg prices...starting a new thread, the bird flu spiked the prices in my area:

    http://livingfaithforum.com/forum/sh...s-in-your-area
    Here in PA our milk prices are regulated by the State, they set a minimum price by area in the State. If we are over in Ohio and are in need and have a cooler bag we get it there for about $1.99, but it's has been several months.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to scottae316 For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (08-09-2015)

  13. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    Eggs are from 20 cents per egg here in Norway
    Is that for eggs laid by free-range (cage-free) chickens?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to njtom For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (08-23-2015)

  15. #28
    Senior Member Colonel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    14,041
    Thanked: 5452
    Quote Originally Posted by njtom View Post
    Is that for eggs laid by free-range (cage-free) chickens?
    See the egg thread

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (08-23-2015)

  17. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    See the egg thread
    I thought you were joking until I realized that there actually is an "egg thread".

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to njtom For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (08-23-2015)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Be prepared for breakdowns with an extended service plan for your Honda. Many vehicle repairs can cost thousands of dollars in unexpected expense, now may be the time to consider an extended service plan for your Honda, including the Honda Accord.