Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 63

Thread: Trump 2024

  1. #21
    So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,918
    Thanked: 6441
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    Yeah, it was the 'no new taxes' lie that did Daddy in.
    They are conservative socialists. Total scam.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

    Ezekiel 33 (06-03-2021), Valiant Woman (06-03-2021)

  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post


    Man I wanted that Kraken bad. It just never showed up.
    Yeah that will go down as the worst laughable flop of 2020.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

    Ezekiel 33 (06-03-2021), fuego (06-02-2021), Highly Favoured (06-03-2021), Romans828 (06-03-2021)

  5. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel 33 View Post
    I think they were part of the problem in American Politics. The reason why many states are blue today.
    If I had a son, I'd rather he choose either Bush men as a role model over Trump. I'll never understand how so many Christians have become Trumpers. If you were upset at Clinton's adultery, but not Trump's, you've lost your credibility.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bookman For This Useful Post:

    njtom (06-03-2021), tschau (06-03-2021)

  7. #24
    Senior Member Ezekiel 33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Northern Lower Michigan
    Posts
    3,833
    Thanked: 2807
    Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    If I had a son, I'd rather he choose either Bush men as a role model over Trump. I'll never understand how so many Christians have become Trumpers. If you were upset at Clinton's adultery, but not Trump's, you've lost your credibility.
    Not sure about you, but my life was filled with sin and adultery and such before I was saved. I hope you don't hold that against me.

    Trump has many good qualities. Like I said earlier, he is the most patriotic president we have had since Reagan. He is also very family oriented. The way he is with his family is an inspiration. If there were more fathers like that America wouldn't be in such a mess.

    He also got things done, and fulfilled the things he promised.

    No matter what you don't like about him, you have to at least give credit where credit is due.

    If he hadn't sat in the oval office we would probably still be ignorant of so much of what is happening in our government today.

    He exposed the workings of the enemy among us. Satan persecuted him relentlessly.

    And besides all of that, he was the most Christian friendly president we have had for many decades.
    Last edited by Ezekiel 33; 06-03-2021 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Add thought

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ezekiel 33 For This Useful Post:

    A.J. (06-06-2021), Barrie (06-04-2021), Highly Favoured (06-03-2021), Valiant Woman (06-03-2021)

  9. #25

    I Timothy 5:24 (Amplified)
    The sins of some men are conspicuous (openly evident to all eyes), going before them to the judgment [seat] and proclaiming their sentence in advance; but the sins of others appear later [following the offender to the bar of judgment and coming into view there].






    This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (futility) of their mind, having the understanding darkened...
    (Ephesians 4:17-18)

    Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly...
    (Psalm 1)

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GodismyJudge For This Useful Post:

    Ezekiel 33 (06-03-2021), Valiant Woman (06-03-2021)

  11. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel 33 View Post
    Not sure about you, but my life was filled with sin and adultery and such before I was saved. I hope you don't hold that against me.

    Trump has many good qualities. Like I said earlier, he is the most patriotic president we have had since Reagan. He is also very family oriented. The way he is with his family is an inspiration. If there were more fathers like that America wouldn't be in such a mess.

    He also got things done, and fulfilled the things he promised.

    No matter what you don't like about him, you have to at least give credit where credit is due.

    If he hadn't sat in the oval office we would probably still be ignorant of so much of what is happening in our government today.

    He exposed the workings of the enemy among us. Satan persecuted him relentlessly.

    And besides all of that, he was the most Christian friendly president we have had for many decades.
    I agree! As a person, I don't like Trump much, he's loud, braggadocios, a bit of a troll, but as a President, he got the job done that I wanted done! He was a friend to Israel, he was a shrewd negotiator, I think overall, he was good for this country. If COVID didn't happen, I have no doubt he would still be president.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Susan For This Useful Post:

    Ezekiel 33 (06-03-2021), fuego (06-03-2021), GodismyJudge (06-03-2021), Highly Favoured (06-03-2021), Valiant Woman (06-03-2021)

  13. #27
    Senior Member Valiant Woman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Posts
    3,882
    Thanked: 3458

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    When your praise match your prayers, the answer will come.
    https://www.facebook.com/Valiant-Wom...1103844642026/

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Valiant Woman For This Useful Post:

    Ezekiel 33 (06-03-2021)

  15. #28
    Senior Member Valiant Woman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Posts
    3,882
    Thanked: 3458

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    He's a corrupt man. I'm politically conservative, but he gives conservatism a bad name. In my opinion he and his followers are the true RINOs. Conservatism to me is synonymous with truth, integrity, righteousness, and humility.

    Don't worry, though. I'll also never vote for a liberal.
    I'm not a RINO; he is the only President in my lifetime that fully, and unapologetically supports Israel, the Church, and the U.S. Constitution.

    You claim you're "politically conservative", yet your disdain of President Trump is troubling because it's based on your personal bias due to the fact that he doesn't fit your criteria of what a President should be or how he should behave, instead of what matters most to our country and that's what's doing right by "we the people." since you can't point to any of his policies.

    You find fault because you don't like his personality, and you believe the candidate of your choice is free from corruption without having evidence to the contrary. Trump accomplished in 4 years what no President has and yet you still find fault. He's the most Christian friendly President, especially compared to the peanut farmer from Georgia.

    The state of Oregon led by corrupt, pedophilic, liberals has sunk to one of the most depraved states in the nation, Trump is a choir boy compared to the political leadership in your state. smh
    When your praise match your prayers, the answer will come.
    https://www.facebook.com/Valiant-Wom...1103844642026/

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valiant Woman For This Useful Post:

    A.J. (06-06-2021), BAP (06-11-2021), Ezekiel 33 (06-04-2021)

  17. #29
    Senior Member Valiant Woman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Posts
    3,882
    Thanked: 3458

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    No. I felt the Bush men were men of integrity.
    Yeah, H.W. officiated a homosexual marriage, and who betrayed Israel in 91' (Madrid Peace Conference) by telling them that "territorial compromise is essential for peace." His attempt to divide Israel caused major disaster for America (hurricane Andrew) and him personally (his home in Kennebunkport).

    Yeah, he showed real "integrity". People died and property destroyed because of his actions.

    And let's not forget that on the day his son Dubya, convinced Israel that it was necessary to remove all of the Jewish settlers out of Gaza and turn it over entirely to the Palestinians, Katrina" started forming over the Bahamas.

    Integrity? Unbelievable.
    When your praise match your prayers, the answer will come.
    https://www.facebook.com/Valiant-Wom...1103844642026/

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valiant Woman For This Useful Post:

    A.J. (06-06-2021), BAP (06-11-2021), Ezekiel 33 (06-04-2021)

  19. #30
    So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,918
    Thanked: 6441
    All you really need to know ...

    Trump 2024-21xp-letters-jumbo-jpg

    Uniparty

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

    A.J. (06-06-2021), Ezekiel 33 (06-04-2021), fuego (06-03-2021), Romans828 (06-04-2021)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •