Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: the fallout begins....

  1. #11
    Senior Member Cardinal TT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,742
    Thanked: 4784
    Blog Entries
    2
    It does seem harsh to be suspended for 1 year on a once off visit

    but

    Does it mean by leaving his email on the site that he paid and left his credit card details and the potential was there for a female to contact him

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardinal TT For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-29-2015)

  3. #12
    the thing is, while there are MUCH bigger names to reveal..

    this gives believers the biggest black eye. ANYthing to discredit us.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Femme* For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-29-2015), Susan (09-01-2015)

  5. #13
    oh yes.. something else..

    I'm starting to encounter sites who JUST TO LOOK you have to give them a bunch of info.

    I refuse.. I don't care if it's the BEST of what's available. I'm not doing that.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Femme* For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-29-2015)

  7. #14
    Senior Member Colonel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    14,076
    Thanked: 5486
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal TT View Post
    It does seem harsh to be suspended for 1 year on a once off visit

    but

    Does it mean by leaving his email on the site that he paid and left his credit card details and the potential was there for a female to contact him
    It could be a matter of setting an example since this is a somewhat new (or unusual) issue. Making it clear what they think of it. Harsh on Sproul jr though.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-29-2015)

  9. #15
    I've been reading articles stating that the website actually had VERY few women. It has me wondering if the whole thing was a dragnet from the beginning.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susan For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-29-2015), Quest (09-01-2015)

  11. #16
    Don't Ban me Bro! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,647
    Thanked: 4894
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    I've been reading articles stating that the website actually had VERY few women. It has me wondering if the whole thing was a dragnet from the beginning.
    Not a dragnet, a scam. The vast majority of "women" on the site were fake accounts created by the company.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-29-2015), Nikos (09-01-2015), Susan (09-01-2015)

  13. #17
    Senior Member wheeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,436
    Thanked: 833
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Femme* View Post
    the thing is, while there are MUCH bigger names to reveal..

    this gives believers the biggest black eye. ANYthing to discredit us.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to wheeze For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-29-2015)

  15. #18
    That's not how the site works. You have to pay up front before any activity with any female can begin, from what I've read. I only know that based on what I've read about other Madison revelations like Josh Dugger. It looks like he was in the beginning stages of signing up, and left the site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal TT View Post
    It does seem harsh to be suspended for 1 year on a once off visit

    but

    Does it mean by leaving his email on the site that he paid and left his credit card details and the potential was there for a female to contact him

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to CatchyUsername For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-29-2015)

  17. #19
    Senior Member Colonel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    14,076
    Thanked: 5486
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Not a dragnet, a scam. The vast majority of "women" on the site were fake accounts created by the company.
    I find it strange that they were able to bring in 30 million customers since they cannot have had much word-of-mouth marketing from satisfied customers. Did they do that purely by aggressive direct marketing ? And where did that marketing take place, on porn sites ?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-29-2015)

  19. #20
    Don't Ban me Bro! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,647
    Thanked: 4894
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    I find it strange that they were able to bring in 30 million customers since they cannot have had much word-of-mouth marketing from satisfied customers. Did they do that purely by aggressive direct marketing ? And where did that marketing take place, on porn sites ?
    We get their TV commercials here.

    They also do a lot of PR/editorial stuff, get press that way.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-29-2015)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Visit Vase Resin for information and purchase of resin for silk flower arrangements.